Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. n][c][o

Fun Matches

duh. It would be better to announce it like several days before the match. Dunno, how many ppls come here twice a day..
  2. n][c][o

Fun Matches

Were ggs, even though it was only 2on2 match :) lol @ me talking with Jaha. I've been after a few matches noticed, that he is not on TS. :rofl: omg :D Just bored me a bit, that we waited so long time for ppls who promised some playing and then didn't even respond their status - "I do play. / I...
  3. n][c][o

Fun Matches

ye, we can take yako, mexanik, fuler, yako, nicio, mexanik, fuler, yako, nicio and fuler and play pure 5vs5 !! :D:rofl: But now serious - what about the rest of the dzzers? They aren't active anymore? :( Umm, fuler - what about MaxXx? Do you know something about him yet? /me slaps MaxXx
  4. n][c][o

Fun Matches

Ye, I'm ready too. I'm warmed up for some playing for about a week lol !! :D
  5. n][c][o

Fun Matches

Hey, I'd like to do some too, if I can join :) Recently I'm messing with the school exams, so I don't have so much time, but - There is always a way how to find the free time for some fun match :D so I'm avail too. :]
  6. n][c][o

April Tables

:( :( It's just because of absence of new players in AS.. Noone new is willing to try to play in the league, just the same pack of old pro players. As a newbie, I know what I'm talking about. ;) I wanted to join some clan full of unexperienced but ambitious new players, but.. huh. There...
  7. n][c][o

Fun Matches

Were rly GGs and fun in TS!! :) Was a pity, that we cannot use TS to only-team communication to do some tactics, but in other hand it was even more fun :D : Ballistic, inside, near the sniper nest: Att: Hi, umm, can you please open the door? Def: Ye, no problem. You're invited. :rofl:
  8. n][c][o

Fun Matches

I'd like to join too. Just one thing - If you don't wanna play with me, simply tell me ;) Not as the last time, when I had to listen comments like "omg, idiot, wtf are you doing there?", "gayest of the gays", "we lost because of you!" and "why I have to play with these western-european noobs?"...
  9. n][c][o

Fun Matches

At first, was gg last time :) Well, Fuler seemed to be *cough* disappointed *cough* ( ;) ) a bit of the unfair teams, but for me.. it was difficult, but quite fun too. :D And LOL at the Rook! The launch you did was rly pro. Through spammed doors.. well done. ;) And ye, I'm ready for today...
  10. n][c][o

Fun Matches

;) ;)
  11. n][c][o

Fun Matches

Uh, and how could I forget: :D :D :caek: :caek: :D :D
  12. n][c][o

Fun Matches

Not bad game. :) Just one thing - I'm sry for my pre-game laming and delaying the match. I had problems with firewall, problems with UT, problems with TS.. omg, what a crappy day for me :( Well, now you see, what »)Cz(« clan rly is: Me and one weirdo, who never even saw the custom maps before...
  13. n][c][o

Fun Matches

Hi there! I'm sending some greetings from »)Cz(« :) Sure, I will join the match. It's a good idea ;) It becomes quite boring to play on the only one public (DoG) server, even with some unknown spammers, so of course I'm happy :D Just hope, that the rest of our "clan" is looking forward to that...
  14. n][c][o

January Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

Ye, »)Cz(« is leavin the Std AS league due to the clan reestablishment, but we'll be back soon. :) »)Cz(«n][c][o
  15. n][c][o

8 new (?) tricks...

Wow, and where can I dl it or see it? Google didn't help..:( Or do you have original somewhere stored?:) Thanks..
  16. n][c][o

Assault movies

:rofl::rofl: Never seen anything like that.. Just awesome. lol edit: Nah, after 128 suicides I decided, that it won't be so easy to do it.. :D How could he even survive the mortar?:confused:
  17. n][c][o

Advanced Suicide Lessons!

I saw it about half year ago here, while exploring how dead own-age is.
  18. n][c][o

Are you addicted to Assault-quiz

Hey, I've found that ship! :D Thanks for its number. And here it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Sterlet_(SS-392) We are not assaulting some imaginary ship, but the one of United States Navy. :D I like maps with these hidden details..
  19. n][c][o

Are you addicted to Assault-quiz

0-1 right answers => Im n00b.. :( But I really liked that quiz! :) Thanks for that.
  20. n][c][o

Trafy Movie

Yeah, I found it too (google was the first thing I tried) and I downloaded it, but the file is not 729 MB. Only 250 MB and medium quality. Better version of youtube videos..:( I'd like to see the high quality original video..