Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. LoneRanger

8 or .mod

who the hell let u guys get #1/#2 :P
  2. LoneRanger

Time to call it a day

p.s. i still hate all of you
  3. LoneRanger

Time to call it a day

boo
  4. LoneRanger

Binge

binge is my hero
  5. LoneRanger

The day after tomorrow

idk how to use the spoiler thingy, so i can't really make a strong point, but i really thought the movie was pretty terrible based on all the little subplots they had rolling, they needed at least another hour to add any depth. everything happened to quick and/or too easily in terms of plot...
  6. LoneRanger

Another UT problem

corsair > all
  7. LoneRanger

Can some maps be removed?

all i know is with the current league system it isn't possible to have certain maps for certain game types
  8. LoneRanger

3000 posts!

:D
  9. LoneRanger

??wtf??venti-trick??cheat??

I think Joko summed it up quite nicely :)
  10. LoneRanger

Nice Clans in League

11. LoneRanger

ballistic vent ...

If you go through the nest, its ok. If you go through the vents, its not ok. Ok? Case closed. Thread closed. Talk to him in PM if you have a question, as the topic was closed, sorry :\.
  12. LoneRanger

US say they need more time to look for weapons of mass destruction.

iraq's borders were setup i believe in the 1920s by the british... thats what? about 75 years of 'social conscience'? and yeah, i can't defend the leaders of my countries, but i can't stand people who attack them like they're completely innocent
  13. LoneRanger

US say they need more time to look for weapons of mass destruction.

i was pretty sure i had brought up the fact that european imperialism has screwed up areas of the world a great deal, and arguably the entire world months ago :rolleyes:. alas, africa -> nuff said middle east -> nuff said (look at iraq, whose borders were setup based on oil interests, not...
  14. LoneRanger

Quake 3 croshair

yeah, i used that for a while joko, its nice i usually used default or one of the 'corner' xhairs
  15. LoneRanger

Ergonomics etc

get a huge mouse pad and try it out sometime. if u actually practice with it, your aim will probably be more accurate. you just need to learn to move your arm faster :D
  16. LoneRanger

Thread for UT movies please.

xsu and xsu gold are definitely the best tdm movies without a doubt. ctf would be probably levi and fooze :D
  17. LoneRanger

Ergonomics etc

17 or 18 (i forget) (kid is my current word to call anyone)
  18. LoneRanger

Ergonomics etc

dim is shellfish :D the kid is a frigin genius tho
  19. LoneRanger

screenshots

And so it has been :D