Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. JayCe

did every1 get new games

Hi Ho Peeps !! Happy New Year everyone ! For information i'm playing on playstation sometimes (yea fail... lol) But if you guys play too my PSN is Shunryu34 Hope you guys good !!! See ya :)
  2. JayCe

Fun Matches

I'm up if you guys agree :o
  3. JayCe

Olympic Winter Games 2010 - Ice Hockey

DONG !!!! Hi peeps !! Take Care :thumb: ;)
  4. JayCe

[Cheating] JayCe

Haha that's fine for me ! I won't try to negociate or cry !! =) I cheat on my last pug using Wallhack and aim (but rare lol).. Was the first time i used this and that was bs i know and predictable to be caught cause Ulv played this pug !!! But that's fine to for me cause anyway after my last...
  5. JayCe

Guess the movie caption!

:thumb:
  6. JayCe

pictures pictures pictures

:throw: FATALITY :mwah:
  7. JayCe

1 min or you FAIL !! :chainsaw:
  8. JayCe

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl: The guy left high gonna kill someone ! Middle High and low are like : WTF ?? Right Low : Dunno... Maybe he saw Chuck Norris :rofl:
  9. JayCe

:rolleyes:
  10. JayCe

can you confirm the bot in vid?

lol thanks yako... :stupid::P
  11. JayCe

can you confirm the bot in vid?

Well keep an eye on him but who the fuck was this Player 10 ? lol :x
  12. JayCe

move to Quakenet?

Free you should do and show us a SWOT in order to study this and get a real and better opinion for this project ! :p
  13. JayCe

And now DOG LMAO :|
  14. JayCe

DOG CUSTOM :cool: + Rugby Pwn Soccer :o
  15. JayCe

twnZ Teaser Movie

HAHAHAHA html combo :rofl:
  16. JayCe

Christmas 2009

I wish the best for all dzz members, and a part of UTA community !! :Xmasgrin::Xmastree: And the worst for some fags !!!! :rofl::rolleyes: j/k Merry Christmas :Xmasgrin: JayCe
  17. JayCe

# StdAS - 13.12.2009 :: @ ctf 8 - 4 ~dzz~

LOLED @ctf war comment ! NO LAUNCHES ! aka we're so beautiful and so strong :):) (Same in war aka doing a turnover with player So if i remember you just failed some launch on Golgo1, Siege and best was golgo2 when you won with launch when our temple defender crashed :rofl: .. Btw...
  18. JayCe

December Tables

Why lucy is LAG Squad leader ??!!! No Microphone :P:rolleyes:
  19. JayCe

Remi Gaillard

He's from my town :D Saw him again yesterday in a Parking, he's full of BullShit lol
  20. JayCe

France vs Ireland (Funny)

D0ng ! :satan: