Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

DynamicPackage Loader

can someone please help me? i need stuffswapper a mod on my server to load dynamically but i have no idea how to write the dynamicpackage loader ini.... basically i need stuffswapper to load and unload dynamically as i have InstaGib on my server and having stuffswapper laoded while IG is...
  2. S

UTDCv20

i duno if you guys have tried utdcv20 (latest version) but when i installed it on my server it picked up an "illegal hook" for me and couple other admins lol ummm have u guys had a problem like this?
  3. S

Server Problems possibly mapvotela13

well i run a ut99 server with binslatyer mods...all was ok and i was using bdbmapvote 304...i decided to add a new gamestyle LGI (instagib) so added mapvote la13 so i can have custpm game configs.... so ur all prolly wondering wheres the problem? lol well i have no taemkills switched on for...