Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Killing_Joke

pictures pictures pictures

:lol:
  2. Killing_Joke

:rofl: watch?v=lMzXYK4zhz0
  3. Killing_Joke

TNT Awesome Spamthread

Hey guys! Lenny! Nice to see you again. :)
  4. Killing_Joke

:rofl:
  5. Killing_Joke

dog :rofl:
  6. Killing_Joke

Guess the movie caption!

Yeah, you don't have some words that have more meanings? (ofc there is also regular word for breasts)
  7. Killing_Joke

Guess the movie caption!

Title of this movie is funny in czech lang. since "goats" = "kozy" but "kozy" is also the most common term for "boobs" here. :lol:
  8. Killing_Joke

Guess the movie caption!

Oscar
  9. Killing_Joke

Guess the movie caption!

Looked to me like a goodd guess.
  10. Killing_Joke

AS channels on Quakenet, launching Sunday

Money for newcomers? Dont you think it's a bit over the top (like the whole thing you came up with) ? How would this be handled anyway? Just a little friendly advice - Give up. Or maybe move to another more modern game where there are still enough ppl? This just seems to me you have not thought...
  11. Killing_Joke

:P DV6X7POhdoo
  12. Killing_Joke

UTA Marathon June 2nd 2013

What version of ut is this competition designed for? Unreal II / UT2K3 / UT2K4 / UT 3 ? Or UT99?
  13. Killing_Joke

:lol:
  14. Killing_Joke

Guess the movie caption!

Hey, I was curious about the movie and made myself to watch it. There are some funny spots, but overall it's rather bad.
  15. Killing_Joke

Guess the movie caption!

looks promising :lol:
  16. Killing_Joke

Post an interesting link (ongoing)...

Maybe because "This is bullshit, this is bullshit."
  17. Killing_Joke

yes, but isn't that the result of being overly compassionate in recent past? :\
  18. Killing_Joke

IMO Germany "least arrogant" and Britain "most arrogant" from my experience. I would agree on Greece as "least trustworthy" (I was in Greece once and their attitude to any problem is simply terrible), when it comes to corruption I would name Czech republic/ Italy, food - Poland. I would also...