Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ~Athena~

Hello m8 !

Good morning all, I received a mail from Mark aka smark last week, however... what do I have to do ? Yes I have time, I still play UT, alone on single player mod or coop mod and testing maps. Are there some evenings dedicated to play UT with the AS community during the week ? I followed UT4...
  2. ~Athena~

Recruiting ?

Hello, Smantie said me u was perhap's recruiting ? Do you practise regularly, and if so, when ? I didn't play AS since december, but perhap's i can try and practise a few to see, if u want ? My MSN : [email protected] Cya ! :)
  3. ~Athena~

Matches booking

A small remark from the Match Arranger of the }Plu9{… :) I hope that it is the good heading for this topic. Would it be possible that, above all booking on the site of the league, one can discuss it together by email, MSN or IRC ? Indeed, only 4 sites are planned for the bookings...