Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. endor%

Assault movies

nice
  2. endor%

Free Fight night

sad but true :( but sometimes, not often, just sometimes we had nice games on DOG standard. And most of the assault players started on the DOG Standard Server. But you are right, the old times are over.
  3. endor%

Free Fight night

DOG standard is back. Thx :):). DOG standard Server, the home of the unorganized non pro player population.
  4. endor%

Prost cookieeee :beer:

Prost cookieeee :beer:
  5. endor%

=]DoG[= Servers

server works fine Merry Christmas! :Xmassmile:
  6. endor%

pictures pictures pictures

Merry Christmas! :Xmassmile: T-D1KVIuvjA
  7. endor%

=]DoG[= Servers

no difference :(. The Server appears twice in the ut assault Server Browser (with diffrent maps). One map is allways Overlord.
  8. endor%

=]DoG[= Servers

Hi, Sadly, Std has a relapse, maybe he did not take his medicine? Merry Christmas! :Xmassmile:
  9. endor%

=]DoG[= Servers

dog std Hello, the std Server has has some problems. It s hard to say excactly whats wrong. For example: - Changing of the maps does not always work correctly, mostly i must reconnect and/or maps are in random order. - The Server appears twice in the ut Server Browser (with diffrent...
  10. endor%

Meeting

that! :)
  11. endor%

Guten Tag Monster, Grüße von der Nordsee

Guten Tag Monster, Grüße von der Nordsee
  12. endor%

Meeting

ffs, stop aiming at my head.
  13. endor%

=]DoG[= Servers

gj :thumb:
  14. endor%

=]DoG[= Servers

no xmas song wth, no xmas song this year? :( thx 4 the servers, Merry Christmas! :Xmassmile :Xmastree:
  15. endor%

:rofl:
  16. endor%

grandma with dog :rofl:
  17. endor%

Meeting

Standartnoobs hehehehe, it was nice to meet you yesterday on DoG . :mingun: gg
  18. endor%

But that s no reason to call my brother :rofl:
  19. endor%

Diablo 3

hehehe :lol:
  20. endor%

We count to 1337 :)

:shout: :deal: