Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. WildLee

~dzz~ server :)

Hey, how about setup Unreal Tournament server? Why? Coz I can :) We just had a small DM with Fuler and maxXx, and I have a dedicated Fedora server at flat. It has a minimum load and good connection, at our Killing FLoor server decent ping for most players. All i have to do is finish installing...
  2. WildLee

Lets have a match!

Hi, once again :) we would like to play with you guyz. We all enjoyed the last match with you, and we would like to repeat that. What do you think, is 21th Sunday possible? I just hope not everyone is on Holidays somewhere :P
  3. WildLee

Lets have match!

Lets have a match! dzz vs TNT, 23 Sunday ! For the sake of the league having such a poor team dzz as stda current champions! :rofl: You have to save the day!
  4. WildLee

Back to work

HI, another welcome topic goes here - once I will repeat myself, two another I will repeat aswell. We all know, Smantai has rejoined us. AND so have SnowCat, our dear advisor and nice player. Welcome Eric back to dzz, enjoy your another stay :D And everybody welcome back that...
  5. WildLee

Stda match

~dzz~ has now a full squad of 6 people ready at weekends (hopefully), SO, is there any clan to challenge us with possibly full team ? I can say already, if necesarry, we will allow mercs for sure. -ud-, TNT, =]DoG[=, ~DD~, come on! :) One more funny match would be really nice
  6. WildLee

Once again - Smant

Hey Smantie , welcome messages should come here - and here goes first! Welcome to dzz, ONCE AGAIN :) :beer:
  7. WildLee

MSN going down, Skype rulezs?!

So, how many of you will actually starts using Skype? I cant stand that way of it is working - node and Supernods, I am in a middle of Europe with decent connection with public IP, I can bet I will became supernode the moment I launch it up :( and I am not interested in complains by...
  8. WildLee

Worms wars

Worms2 How many of you guyz have played this game? I still remember these long hours with Fuler, and friends playing this game! http://youtu.be/wV5AFxEnuBo :rofl: http://youtu.be/y2x4l6Nn3VQ :rofl:
  9. WildLee

Meeting

Lets call it a meeting :) I would like to see some old-schoolers playing again! :D Where? TS3 83.240.23.19, Dog Stda, Customs later maybe? :) When? Sooner means better! :D This Sunday! I will start around 19:00 gtm, give it take
  10. WildLee

Searching

just met a guy at DoG´s :P his nick was NetiC, his UTA account was Dj, or something like that but I cant really find at web. He has hosted web and our first forum at very beggining of dzz. Somebody will maybe remember him? Oh, and he said he will maybe show up here, so If you re reading this...
  11. WildLee

Crazy party!

Sirup party! One of the worst-craziest party I ever had! Btw : that´s not me, that´s the one for who we made this party!
  12. WildLee

Happy playing

Snowcat, DeRtRu, NoMercy ! You re fu***ing cheaters! :rofl:
  13. WildLee

Dont judge the book´s cover !

Dont judge the book by it´s cover ! ´http://youtu.be/VSrAJsWvEIc Awesome
  14. WildLee

School jokes

Well, time after time, our teachers says things, that make me laugh a lot. sorry, for horrible gramma, I am unable to transalte this joke properly :) Today best joke is quiz actually - Do you know why Indians are wearing purple braces? Small kid would know the answer, but we are thinking too...
  15. WildLee

Net speed

Now I am getting serious
  16. WildLee

February match

March match So, where and when? It doesnt matter that you maybe dont have enough players, mercs allowed already! We maybe won´t have either! :D
  17. WildLee

Funny exams

I have wriiten one examp, dont know result yet. Cool was preparation for this one. Teacher: It is gonna like in football, one warning, yellow card, second warning, red card and you re out of here. Also, I am judge, I have always true. And I was about to ask: "Can I play with hands, or...
  18. WildLee

Best battery ever

:) 255% and still CHARGING! However, only that aplication has failed here, due to my stealing It´s battery while system was running. :D
  19. WildLee

Champions

I just realized, that If we would come to the match vs ud, and win, we would be champions of 2011! LOL (I would like to apologize by this to ud asweel, me, Fuler, SnowCat simply forgot on the match , soz) Congratz to ud btw :) http://utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=10305
  20. WildLee

Happy New Year!

As the title says ... Happy New Year To dzz! ~dzz~ has been here for 4,5 year now, If I am counting well, and I have to say I am happy and proud for being in. Just lil research, how are you going to spend the last minutes of this year, and first minutes of upcoming year? Just few...