Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. WildLee

~dzz~ server :)

Any idea how to setup !skip command for console to actually skip current map? Maybe deadboy would still know, but I doubt have working contact address.
  2. WildLee

https://wildlee.cloud/ut99 for more info. wildlee.cloud:7000 address for V1 instance wildlee.cloud:7020 address for V2 instance wildlee.cloud:7040 address for V3 instance - LeagueAS140 should be setup here, ChangeTeams working, skip missing Stda maps only since i didnt managed to dig out some...
  3. WildLee

Photobucket seems to have changed picture storage licensing... damn, foto album upload is another service I gotta develop for my own use :)
  4. WildLee

One step at the time maxXx, I am working on web to get a good view of the current servers, and in the future I am going to host new ut aswell.
  5. WildLee

Oh yeah :D
  6. WildLee

95.82.183.177 currently blocked ping command, will do something about it soon try TS3 and UT itself, should work :) I am trying to get TS3 NPL license, so I can create only private channel for us, nothing more..
  7. WildLee

So far, so good! Will keep working on it, and maybe I can launch up more virtuals, like for DM and AS at atnoher porst ;-)
  8. WildLee

Hey, how about setup Unreal Tournament server? Why? Coz I can :) We just had a small DM with Fuler and maxXx, and I have a dedicated Fedora server at flat. It has a minimum load and good connection, at our Killing FLoor server decent ping for most players. All i have to do is finish installing...
  9. WildLee

Pug night

Well, as nobody and especially smantai have no problem with me joining, I actually might give it a shot :)
  10. WildLee

~dzz~ League Champions 2013

Always and forever ! ~dzz~ ! :) Happy New Year Champions! Glad I was part of this. :shock:
  11. WildLee

NoMercy

Great :D now NoMercy will play less and less. but hey, maybe she can join our team :D and we will start playing dzz vs dzz matches again :D Congratz btw! I wish you the best only and I am hoping you will not end like this : :rofl:
  12. WildLee

Lets have a match!

Pitty, could have been fun! Lets hope for some later match then :)
  13. WildLee

Lets have a match!

So, how about 25th Sunday?
  14. WildLee

Lets have a match!

Ah, a bit late I noticed answer, but still, any Sunday is good. Would be nice if you would put some guyz together. Just pm me, post here, or send a direct schedule at website, I ll finish as soon as I will notice :)
  15. WildLee

Lets have a match!

Hi, once again :) we would like to play with you guyz. We all enjoyed the last match with you, and we would like to repeat that. What do you think, is 21th Sunday possible? I just hope not everyone is on Holidays somewhere :P
  16. WildLee

Ad Multos Anos - ~dzz~ 3 Year Anniversary

Somebody has to be celebrating this aniversarry :D IT is that job that noone wants do :D
  17. WildLee

Lets have match!

One man army! :3some: You can do it!
  18. WildLee

Lets have match!

Lets have a match! dzz vs TNT, 23 Sunday ! For the sake of the league having such a poor team dzz as stda current champions! :rofl: You have to save the day!
  19. WildLee

Stda match

Ok.... month is over, how about that pc? :P :beer: We wanna play! :beer:
  20. WildLee

Ad Multos Anos - ~dzz~ 3 Year Anniversary

Indeed we have :) congratz and happy b-day!