Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Spitter

What social Media for UT99 pugs?

Well, to Organize a Pug just use Discord, i am also Most time not @my Computer, and Discord is available as an App for Android an IOS. Big Point u can watch Old Text / Posts, Irc had no Log. For the Matches, when everybody is @his PC, switch to IRC, because we need the Pugbot fot Setting the...
  2. Spitter

PUG EVENT 2018 - FRIDAY 9th

I would also Play. But i think i dont hit anything anymore, since only Play ut4.
  3. Spitter

Looking for old/rare/beta maps

Some not so Popular Maps are inside. Like AS-Coup , DAM , Mine. If u want some Tell me , sometimes im Look here . Can send u what u need.
  4. Spitter

UT4 Assault - Ranking of maps for creation of a ramp up plan

1. Bridge 2.) Desolate 3.) Asthenosphere 4.) AutoRip 5.) TheDungeon]l[AL 6.) Siege][ 7.) Desertstorm 8.) Hispeed 9.) Submarinebase 10.) Lavafort][ 11.) Ballistic 12.) Rook 13.) Riverbed AL 14.) Golgotha AL 15.) Riverbed]I[
  5. Spitter

Showmatch for Epic personal

Sign me in :) I choose fat Jeff :)
  6. Spitter

UT4 2v2 Cup

OFC not , also Available for Sunday :)
  7. Spitter

UT4 2v2 Cup

Well if u cant Play in the week , we had to Play on Weekend. Have to Talk to my Government (wife) and tell u Today .
  8. Spitter

UT4 2v2 Cup

Sing me in !
  9. Spitter

What are you listening to right now?

847k408mbPY
  10. Spitter

What are you listening to right now?

B2daMFuvx5U
  11. Spitter

UT 4 Pug arrangements

18th :cool:
  12. Spitter

Assault PUG #1

Very nice Work! Played (only overlord 1 time before) a few maps last night. Rly great! But 2 questions: 1.) Is there an external Downloadserver for the Maps? The Filesize from Ballistic is like complete UT99 2.) Where u Organize the UT4 pug's on irc? In the Old Channels or A new on Quakenet?
  13. Spitter

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

@Anti :) Anyway the Game run Fine for an Alpha , Makes a lot of Fun to Play , normaly i Dont Like DM but hours Spend on it ^^. By all the Hardware issues , its an Alpha and get Optimize , so maybe even an Older pc can handle the new Engine (with lower settings ofc) if all is Optimized and Fine.
  14. Spitter

Let me share this moment with you

Congrats Basdo !
  15. Spitter

Survivor Assault #9 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

Dj as i Say you get voted out for other Resaons as Topfragger (u vote out VSB for Launching u to immunity) . Anyway , was nice to Play , did not Think that i come to 4v4 ^^ . And when (the only thing that sucks that evening) the Server wasnt so fucking bad , the Falls on Dungeon was mine as i...
  16. Spitter

Survivor Assault #9 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

So it is on Sunday? PERFECT