Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

PUG Regarding MC

XB just fkin grow some balls... Last few months ur like a woman in her worst period of the month fs... Only thing you've been doing is crying about teams, telling others how much they suck... If you've lost the fun in the game then just fkin leave. It's never good when you play, always...
  2. S

Survivor Assault #3 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

GG html, banshee and Useless. Good work organising the event. Tnx :cool:
  3. S

Survivor Assault #3 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

21. salva (signed up by pming me on irc) OK I'LL MAKE IT OFFICIAL!. ILL PLAY! (and hogg armors for another imunity)
  4. S

Teamspeak

It is good yesh. Who is Shady twnz, left in quite a hurry when i joined :(
  5. S

Pug bitching and bans

Welcome to: http://mail.clevelandcountyschools.org/~bethwareelem/S03A23658.1/kindergarten.gif frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  6. S

# StdAS - 17.06.2010 :: ~PGS~ 5 - 8 »MayHem«

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  7. S

So Who Do You Think will Win the WC

Sneijder, Robben and van persie will win it all. NL ftw! if not, i hope germany wins
  8. S

What to do with captains

!captainmode random
  9. S

Survivor Assault #2 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

Can you play Saturday?: No Can you play Sunday?: Yes What is your favorite day to play?: Sundays What is the % chance of you showing up on your favorite day to play: 99%
  10. S

Survivor Assault, Sunday march 28th, 20h15 GMT OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

I had loads of fun, gj html :D. Even speccing when i got kicked out :angry: was hilarious.
  11. S

O-MG - preview

Looks very nice!
  12. S

Admin abuse...

HAHA nice :rofl::rofl:
  13. S

Mceill being a gay fag again:o

OW, and I have no idea what happened so i won't say anything about the matter. BUT LOCO, you know your late a LOT! although, 1 week ban or w/e might be a bit much ;(. But again, i don't what you've been saying/flaming or w/e after so maybe the 1 week is deserved! I agree with some saying...
  14. S

Official Scheduling Thread

CONFIRMED. MAPS ARE: Desertstorm, RiverbedAL(not Riv3), Autorip, Golg1, Golg2, Ballistic, Mazon
  15. S

October 2009 Assault Cup

i THINK ill make 21gmt!! normally i shud be done with work @ 19GMT so i guess i'll make 21!!
  16. S

October 2009 Assault Cup

Captain i will prolly cap! ill give my final call on it tonite!!
  17. S

October 2009 Assault Cup

cool Im in.