Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. E

OT. Warhammer Dawn of War

AloAlo Well i wanted to start messing around with Dawn of war again, but with my usual luck i cant find the fookin manual that has the CD Key in it. i was just wondering if any of guys own a copy of this game and dont play online with it, an would be kind enough to let me use ur CD key :)...
  2. E

Ubrs Run Signups 4-7-05

Ewok in. If a Dal rend Sword doesnt drop he may get slighty annoyed though. :shout:
  3. E

i hate this

Ah reet, Btw go read US WoW site, 1.6 patch notes are up. Hey inspire ur in luck Mages finally get invisibility! .......but can longer do any magic other than there kool new Auto shoot wand skill :stompa:
  4. E

i hate this

wtf is a warburg Stinky?
  5. E

i hate this

Yaya ive been hammering the login screen for 10mins or so, so i guess sumtin aint right :shout:
  6. E

Ubrs Run 28-06-05

Ewoks In :) btw Only thing i really want from Ubrs is the Dal rend sword set. so be kind to Ewok if they drop :paddy:
  7. E

UBRS RUN tonight 20-21 Game time.

Ewok want in! :stompa:
  8. E

Who are you?

EWOK Hi There! Ewok is played by a a handsome young man called Mike. He lives in Wolverhamton, England Mike Is 22 and is just about to finish his first year at catering college. Addiction to online games began with Phantasy Star Online on the dreamcast. Moved onto Daoc for...