Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. K

Are here...

bruh
  2. K

UTA - Resurgence

Keep up the good work :thumb: I hope I will be able to play, I do have to buy a new pc tho :rolleyes: :D
  3. K

Pug night

Im available :thumb:
  4. K

TNT Awesome Spamthread

10y anniversary :party2: :beer:
  5. K

UT4 Prealpha, what you think?

I have seen some videos of the gameplay and I quite like it so far. It looks clean, balanced and fun to play. Sniper fire rate seems a bit slow and looks hard to play with close range. But might be a little bit different now they changed it to hitscan? Flak looks more random than ever, rox a...
  6. K

Holiday is Over

Holidays is not over, greetings from Singapore :wave:
  7. K

future ut game

any news?
  8. K

TNT Awesome Spamthread

:bday: Happy bday Lenny :beer:
  9. K

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

What conversations did you have with epic pogo?
  10. K

any wiz kids?

I have exactly the same problem with my brightness.. it often occurs when ALT Tabbing and in different games not only UT...
  11. K

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

:grouphug::party::!ola::party::grouphug: This better going to be good!
  12. K

pug clips

good 1, still waiting on queen vixen #2 tho ;)
  13. K

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Wow maxiz, you really have time to play all these games?
  14. K

twnZ Movie 4

almost only sniper yeah, didnt really bother.. alot of sick kills and some cool new tricks i havent seen yet. overall nice movie to watch :thumb:
  15. K

pictures pictures pictures

LOOOOL street fighter vid
  16. K

Steam Summer Sale 2013

Worms Revolution, bought it for only 3.50 euros. Also got 1 as a gift for my sister. We played this game alot when we were little :D
  17. K

#assault

np seas only wtf is up with the lipstick and mirror..
  18. K

Recommend a laptop pls...

Hmm clicked it and saw this, then I read it and saw this "View Bob - 0% I used to think this option would let me look at some guy named Bob, but no. And Epic wouldn't give me a refund either. Anyway, push the slider all the way to the left so that your view does not bob up and down...
  19. K

Torp Jr

congrts ;)
  20. K

Excessive amount of trash talk, do you want it?

Not taking sides or something, but werent these kind of comments the reason why u and dj started flaming in the first place? People will always have opinions on admins but threatning on forums won't do any good imo.