Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. B

Zeroping

Not working guys... http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?p=86271#post86271
  2. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Ok, I'm using the same INI as my last except i fix the DASH problem. It worked one time, so I rebooted again, and now I get this as soon as I start the server. It seems to just cycle through my maplist. I erased all the maps in the mapilst in the UT.ini....but now its just taking the maps...
  3. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Damn....!! That was it!!! Great Job once again Cratos, this mod is a present from teh Godz :P
  4. B

MapVoteLA13 released

ok guys,...I'm working on my 1on1 server, and I wanted to replace my X3dfx mapvote with Mapvote la13....but its being a pain in the ass.... It gives me a Cannot find map error like this: ScriptLog: Map change Failed, bad or missing map file. TravelMap: DMNX-TB-1vs1-CaNtInA-2a ScriptLog...
  5. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Awww crap! Both Server Crashes are still happening. I will just have to live with keeping the entrywindows popup off and live with the once a day 242 connections. But, everything else is VERY cool! Thanks alot!
  6. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Thanks! That was it. Works perfect now!
  7. B

MapVoteLA13 released

I'm going nuts, all I have it a gray when the maps should be. Can anyone help? [MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote] bAutoDetect=False bDM=False bLMS=False bTDM=True bDOM=True bCTF=True bAS=True bSortWithPreFix=False ASClass=Botpack.Assault VoteTimeLimit=70 KickPercent=51 bUseMapList=False...
  8. B

MapVoteLA13 released

We get it about once a day, and it only happens when voting. Here is the crash logs: ScriptLog: !suck has voted for TDM-1on1-Banktrix ScriptLog: papa_DuRf has voted for DOM-kingoftheHill Critical: appError called: Critical: Assertion failed: NumInRec<=RELIABLE_BUFFER...
  9. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Wonderful Work Cratos!!! I will install this little Sucker when I get home ;) BTW, did this new version solve the 242 Server Crash Problem?
  10. B

MapVoteLA12

I found the problem I was having. it was a mod called NickNameBan....removed it, and everything was working normal on the default map ;)
  11. B

MapVoteLA12

So, there is no way around this? I remember when it Auto-Detected the maps, the first one would be good with the settings. Ever since I added Jailbreak and started Mis-Matching the server mods....I can no longer do that. Is there no other way or config around it?
  12. B

MapVoteLA12

Well, I must say that this Mapvote is The best thing since slice bread :D Everything is working beautifully. But After some heavy Modding, I got a problemo :P My First Map Loads Normal Weapons. I want it to load my TDM Settings (I have a TDM Map for my first map) Ohh, By the way...
  13. B

MapVoteLA12

I cant thank you enough. Thank you! Here it is. Working beautifully! Great Job once again!
  14. B

MapVoteLA12

Hey Guys. My name is -={SDA}=-Baiter and I'm new to the forums. New to the forums, and to be honest, I found this mapvote on a misspelled Google search (wOOt??) First of all, i would like to thank and praise Cratos for his work on this Mapvote. Very nice! I run and operate my own...