Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

UT very next

Hey guys i admire your enthusiasm for a new UT and already thank for the effort you put in. I hope you'll not loose faith that another UT only will be another disappointment like I have. Sometimes it's better to let go an keep good memories than to try to revive UT"99"AS and let it die...
  2. D

Paul!

Thank you very much! :)
  3. D

Prometeus !

:clap: :clap: Hey, happy birthday Kris! All the best! :bday::bday::bday: Cheers! :beer::beer:
  4. D

Diablo 3

Error 317203 :rolleyes: bn same but obviously bs... still i like to know how to open trade menue... And yesterday i joined a party with a lvl 52 DH... we finished act 3 in less then 20mins... and i found some nice stuff :D
  5. D

Diablo 3

i have a question, how to open trade menue? and what are your Battnetnames so i can add? mine is: derzonk#2108 monk lvl 20 at II act... and i reeaallly enjoyed the movie finish of part I so i'm looking forward for more... not that i'm addicted ;) :wave:
  6. D

Diablo 3

you bought a cheap fake html, it's all written backwards... anyway after 5hrs diablo today i'm looking forward to the weekend... server kicked me once and i used that break for some food, retyping the password for login is crap but i made a makro so after many retries i was online again...
  7. D

League & Clan Servers

Server#8 Hi admins and players, after so many years i decided to end my contract with NGZ so server#8 will shut down 14.01.12. I asked NGZ to maybe sponsor that one server but i doubt it. If i get any note i'll poste here. The admins are requested to save any data before the shutdown...
  8. D

:bday: Kris!

Happy Birthday m8! :kiss: :bday::bday::bday: I wish you the very best, hope to seeya soon, till then i'll cheer some beers for you :P :beer:
  9. D

pictures pictures pictures

this is from the place i work, only thing that cheers me up...
  10. D

2 and its a CPU-watercooler part ;) :wave: dave! btw Kris told me he votes 7
  11. D

:rolleyes:
  12. D

ah yeah something to read: Because of the evolution in teaching math since the 1950s: 1. Teaching Math In 1950 A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit? 2. Teaching Math In 1960 A logger sells a truckload of...
  13. D

Allright Lads, as i'm doing some boring lessons i'm checking a lot if here are new pics, vids aren't working... so to bring my part i'll post some stuff i found.. hope nothing old - and you might like it... more soon...:P
  14. D

Survivor Assault #3 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

i'm dropping out aswell - can't play - so here comes another free slot ;) HF you guys, i wish you a good cup! dErz
  15. D

Windows 7

First there is so plenty of software - especially very expensive business software - that does not run with x64 OS. So Martz, there is a reason why to keep XP32 - cause going for a Win7_32 is only a small step into the future - what really makes sense is to go for Win7x64 but as i said...
  16. D

Windows 7

I don't tell ppl go go for Vista i really know thats the worst OS by Microsoft... but the reason for me to keep Vista64 and not go for Win7 is simple: I don't want to BUY a new OS... i have what i want and it works perfect... So after ACE is up Win7x64 and UT works great - before it was...
  17. D

Windows 7

UAC is totally bullshit in my point of view. If you do alot of installs like at the start of your new OS then you just have tons of "klick-yes" windows.. that means you'll not read them all but klick yes, yes - so the many UAC messges just result in that you ignore those messages... witch...
  18. D

stopped at cat nr 7 - jez how can anyone do that 35mins LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxl9jM7NGPg&feature=related
  19. D

Windows 7

I know that old NT4 is still used in many places - everyone thinks what the fuck... why this old crap. But it works and it's controlable... if you want a real secure and stable system you should never go to the latest shit MS released. Sure they will bring updates and fixes if they find a new...