Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Sausage

UTAssault ShowMatch Preview Thread

excellent! good job guys
  2. Sausage

TIW Minigun

:mingun:
  3. Sausage

uta baby!

very cool! :D congratulations to both of you!!!
  4. Sausage

Playstation 3 Appreciation Thread

so, summer's over! more time to play again :D anybody got new games? platinums? something you guys play online often? some games to look forward to? :P personally play mortal kombat online, going for platinum at final fantasy xiii-2, pre-ordered borderlands 2 and look forward to hitman...
  5. Sausage

BOOS & Karlito!

:bday: girls!!!!
  6. Sausage

happy bday virus :D

:bday: leonizer
  7. Sausage

Final Fantasy XIII

It's better than 10 tbh, no cloister of trials borefest, far better and more interesting characters (esp main char) and better voice acting allover at least. Saw some gameplay footage from e3 and stuff they've added looked pretty, well, uninteresting. The new mainguy (noel or something) looked...
  8. Sausage

Got infamous and LPB but I've been kinda busy with mortal kombat, as yako said this game is awesome (apart from the netcode but the devs have said they've got a patch for it coming :D). Just ordered rock band 3 too and there's at least Alice: Madness returns and F.3.A.R. coming this summer which...
  9. Sausage

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/04/26/psnqriocity-service-update/ what a disgrace... be sure to keep an eye on your credit card billing. also change passwords.
  10. Sausage

New mortal kombat is ace!!! Anybody who has played MK1-3 notices the mechanics are very similar (very fluent!). Relentless gore, fast paced gameplay, cheesy dialogue and voice acting and graphically stunning. A true salute to old skool MK goodness! Really looking forward playing this online once...
  11. Sausage

bday Black Ninja

:bday: bnzer! :)
  12. Sausage

Just ordered Yoostar 2 :D There's a good 1 day only-deal on play.com :)
  13. Sausage

twnz

:bday: boy!
  14. Sausage

If you want infamous, you might as well wait for infamous 2 which is coming out in june... It includes a mission creator amd will probably surpass the first one in every way anyway... Next games I'm looking forward to are: Mortal kombat 9 - try the demo, the gameplay feels extremely fluent and...
  15. Sausage

pictures pictures pictures

:teehee: more verticals!
  16. Sausage

pictures pictures pictures

moar! :D
  17. Sausage

Happy birthday HUEY!!!

:bday: !!!! :D
  18. Sausage

happy bday Ass i mean Ase!

:bday:
  19. Sausage

Ps3 move

MAG and Modern combat: domination at least... Tried to play killzone 3 with move during its beta and it felt insanely hard but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to, finding the right settings and having something to rest arm on :P
  20. Sausage

Dead island looks fun but has been in development for ages and still no release date, not even a release year... Killzone 3 had way too many things I didn't like so not gonna get it for now at least. Single player demo was pretty generic and boring so multiplayer, which was average (at least...