Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Master-D

Kane lookin for stdas clan

Looking for a good dedicated clan. I have ts2/vent GOod @ sniping and a rocket whore.. above avg w/ shock. Also i do have msn if you want to contact me email me at [email protected] (also msn)
  2. Master-D

Maybe tourney

I was thinkin of makin a server, for tourneys only... I would have 1 / month, you pay $5 to join, and win a prize @ the end of it... The first cpl of months wont be $ prizes, but once we get it going there will be cash prizes.... We need ppl for the cash prizes :) If i did this, who would...
  3. Master-D

\-CF-/ Recruiting

Hey all... If any of you are looking for a clan just post here plz ty... My email is [email protected] Ill give u a trail... but its east to pass... just might have to train u hehe :P
  4. Master-D

\-CF-/ Recruiting

Hello all I need some ppl in my clan :/. So far i have been having problems. If any one here wants to join a clan plz send an email to me at [email protected] If any on has advice plz post it ty. :(