Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. WaYnOs

""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

Awesome event guys, gg to all who played! Been away for a long time but was really good to see you guys kicking ass again! Look forward to the next one! (if i can still see the screen by then!!). Thx Solar for the streams, great job! :)
  2. WaYnOs

Merry Xmas !

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all you guys still here! WTG! :):snowwink::beer::party2::Xmastree::Xmasgrin:
  3. WaYnOs

Happy bday sneez :d

:bday::bday::bday::party2::party::!ola::!ola::party::party2::bday::bday::bday: Guess I'm trying to say Happy Birthday man!!
  4. WaYnOs

New server location & donations

pm me details matey and I will make a paypal donation for you :)
  5. WaYnOs

DJ^z Movie 005 - CannonBall 2013

Post torrent link pls DJ. I like to keep these and watch sometimes! Also, I will leave it seeding for others too :D From what I have seen, looks good so far, sneaky fucker running past 3 defenders at temple bridge :rofl: Will watch it all later! GG and nice someone still makes effort to...
  6. WaYnOs

New pc

Thanks guys. Already have latests drivers for card thx sneez. Seas, that's what I am talking about! Just a soddin minefield of different settings. Think Mym will be best person to speak to! Will try and grab him by the balls in #atapug By the way, where you hiding these days Seas mate??? :(
  7. WaYnOs

New pc

OK so I finally got my pc built. i5 processor and a GTX560Ti o/c 2Gb card. Not the greatest but fits the budget. What are the best drivers for this, OG or D3D? and where will I find the latest ones? And how to install! lol
  8. WaYnOs

Starcraft 2

Dunno! But I have access code! Y7_$0>0k_3<$m .....Nothing Happens FFS!!! Like waiting for an LFC Victory! ;)
  9. WaYnOs

pictures pictures pictures

ROFL Chinese one lol!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  10. WaYnOs

New server location & donations

Tracing route to www.utapug.net [109.234.199.213] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 8 ms 7 ms 7 ms Waynos-PC [0.0.0.0] 2 23 ms 9 ms 9 ms pres-core-2a-ae9-621.network.virginmedia.net [81 .97.114.129] 3 16 ms 19 ms 12 ms...
  11. WaYnOs

Antonius!

:!ola::bday::bday::!ola: Enjoy your birthday :)
  12. WaYnOs

Waynos!!!

This was the best of three right????
  13. WaYnOs

Waynos!!!

Yeyyyyyyy. Waynos 3 Sneez 0. First time I won anything on UTA. Thank you again rofl
  14. WaYnOs

Waynos

Thanks guys for your birthday wishes! Sneez mate, you can share this one with me!!!! Happy Birthday Sneez!!!! :!ola::bday::bday::!ola:
  15. WaYnOs

Waynos!

Wow...Thank you very much for the honour and privalage of two Bday threads! :bow: :D Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!
  16. WaYnOs

Hey man, I cant comment as I can only go on what I have read in the forums. Just thought it was a funny pic under the circumstances and does not reflect my opinion about what has previously been said in other threads. I do not support nor condone either party and wish to stay unbiased either...
  17. WaYnOs

Tried not to get involved in this latest episode of UT soap opera but had to lol at this :rofl:
  18. WaYnOs

Happy New Year

Happy New year guys. Have a great 2013 :party:
  19. WaYnOs

CHANGE REQUEST to PUGs

Big LoL at Cyborgs effort, that gets my vote btw :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  20. WaYnOs

No Sound?!

Mute button on keyboard perhaps!!! ;) lol