Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Dark

Cool Game

Aye I got that too. Hi btw, been a long time since I looked here, it's nice to see UTA is still alive :).
  2. Dark

Hits of the 40's

:lol: even with my extremely limited German.
  3. Dark

More Ridiculous Music Industry Behaviour

As a bassist, I find this cockfaggery irritating beyond belief and like you said, it's been going on for some time already. Fortunatley they're not getting too far with it and I work out a lot of my stuff by ear. But tbh when you're feeling lazy and fancy a challenge, that's what tab's for. It's...
  4. Dark

Steve Irwin

A great shame and a very unlucky end. RIP.
  5. Dark

I hate this country and it's knee-jerkers

It's a pointless, shit, unenforcable law that is merely a token gesture from the ever-populist British People's Party towards giving a shit about that poor woman's mother. Who honestly belives this will make any difference whatsoever? I'll be damned if the police force of this country will waste...
  6. Dark

If you are an ADC member..

True Mush, when you wore the {DF} tag those obsticles were all too present. A certain incident involving you losing us a war we were leading 5-0 comes to mind. I think me and someone else had to go or something so you were sent in, of course we lost 8-5 :p:. Ah the good ol' days. (Ps. That isn't...
  7. Dark

Yeah and on the second half of that map, I got the nick Bartio back instead of being lamed as Player9 and promptly was the top spammer I mean scorer on the defence with 16 frags or something similar. Read into that what you will :p:.
  8. Dark

Google Trends

http://www.google.com/trends?q=unreal+tournament&ctab=1&geo=all&date=all :o
  9. Dark

Sorry guys

Lmfao, just re-read this, what the hell was I on at the time I posted that. Nice spelling darky-boy. Brings back hazy memories of losing to a team of monkeys. I'm pretty sure we lost anyway. 'Twas always fun and I still want Des' babies.
  10. Dark

Plus a 40.5% improvement on an average of 1 point won't affect the outcome of the matches too much :p:.
  11. Dark

Can I do it anyway since I'm playing again, I'm liek president of the bartio fan club lawl :p:.
  12. Dark

Cad

:rofl:
  13. Dark

new keyboard.....

That was actually funnier than the first post.
  14. Dark

/me slaps everyone with a big fish

At no point does it mention anything about swordfish being banned. Excellent. Oh man that would be one for a "pwned" picture.
  15. Dark

You utter bastards

Nuclear war on the dancefloor baby!
  16. Dark

Happy Birthday PINKBANDIT!!!

Surprise, cockfags! It's Dark, happy birthday! I actually played UT again today for the first time in like a year. I got all nostalgic because I watched mi5 vs swap the movie again yesterday. Bloody hell, I might just have to start playing again. Dede, what's say we get you, me, pink, mush...
  17. Dark

Dede b-day

I'm a day late but since I hardly ever come here and never play UT anymore it's a lot better than it could've been. Happy birthday dede!
  18. Dark

Cad

Omg, post #3000 ^^ :D
  19. Dark

Cad

:lol:
  20. Dark

Cad

:rofl:!!!