Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Muffy

Predator pwnage!

Just seen this snippet of AvP fight scene n ffs this film gonna rock! Predator pwnage! Enjoy :D Who will win Aliens or Predators ???? ;)
  2. Muffy

Mutators

hiya folks, Just wondering if anyone has come across a sniper/mini/shock mutator like in UT99 were thats all the weapons that spawned not all the rest?? Been digging around but cant seem to find one :( Also does anyone player sniper arena?? and WHERE..lol :D
  3. Muffy

Respawn time

OK i just checked out the polls on re spawning and 0 secs :eek: have these ppl actually pld AS2k4 style?( Yes i know some of u have..lol ) Plz if u played AS2k4 it ISNT AS n the spawn time is there for a reason im not saying 7 secs,but imo 5 secs b ample but 0 secs u have a proper spam mess :(...
  4. Muffy

allsorts of 2k4 bits

Just a thing with a lot piped binds,fps improving n general 2k4 stuff thought it might b helpful to some ppl prob seen a lot b4 ( ie jokos sig ) but if it helps ppl out :D UT2k4 stuff
  5. Muffy

Do u recognise this....

Just browsing and came across this which i thought was sooooo true lol how many times have u heard this :D ......U Suck Because....
  6. Muffy

2k4 ed error :S

does any1 use UTed 3.0 n would happen to know WTF! this error means :S would b much appreciated if some1 could explain as am roughlly 1/2 way thru a map n i keep getting it when i load the map into the ed : The following resources were not found when loading the map.Any referances to them...
  7. Muffy

Monitors in 2k4

Hi :) just wondering ........im building a map for 2k4 n i want to change the pic that is displayed on the DOM monitors im able to get the shader texture on the screen but cant seem to get rid of the team symbols :( n wondered if anyone knew how as i want to dispaly my own pic or just a plain...
  8. Muffy

Static meshs

DOes any1 know any good sites for d-loading static meshes?? i been searching on google n seem to come with just UT brushes :( . C ant use MAYA so gotta resort to d loading sadly thx a lot :D
  9. Muffy

demos

just wondering if any1 can help me with a little problem....... is there a way of sending ur demos to a specfic folder instead of clogging up ur UT system folder because cant seem to do it from within demo manager 3 ( i think ..lol ) latest 1 anyways..lol thx in advance ( P,S no smart arse...
  10. Muffy

Special brushes + texturing then

bk again :( <edit> this ed a real pain does any1 know how to set the transparent textures like on lavafort on top of wall aka the barbed wire? im starting to get really frustrated :( my special brush just keeps disappearing when i try to texture it :( thx
  11. Muffy

Importing .t3d files

Hiya ;) was just wondering if anyone knows the correct way of importing .t3d files into the UTed just i cant seem to just " import " they dont show up :( thx