Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. sobo

UT4 2v2 Cup

My moneys on Hank&Target
  2. sobo

Guardia 'SV' (if you don't like GuardiaAL :P)

some pics... this post is possible thanks to Ulv who dug out the map from its decade of hibernation:rofl: Maybe now it can be done for UT4. i ill use this post to showcase it for consideration in ut4 the philosophy of this map is not to spread our attack and defnese to the point of making it...
  3. sobo

Lost and Forgotten Maps?

jwer send me laggon or guardia sv beta 6 please !!1 :-)
  4. sobo

UT4 AS-Rook

Macho, on that ICTF server I had a idea regarding launching: some guy on my side was feigning death and I shot him around with the gib rifle:rolleyes: The ragdoll physics of his body somehow achieve much larger momentum than what is transferred when i shoot live teammates. So maybe we can...
  5. sobo

Guardia Gameplay TESTVERSION

html: Urgamanix just wrote in the trello board that he finished a new version v1.x with includes the possibility to rocketlaunch. Coincidentally, epic released today a new update of the main game, which finally adresses the UT4 rocketlauncher, though Im not sure whether its just optics at...
  6. sobo

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

Its grand its grand its grand its grand its grand
  7. sobo

Indeed, sliding characters fit through smaller gaps in the new UT, which is a useful thing. BUT, in this particular case it completely imbalances the map (well how to "im"balance overlord :rofl: ) towards defence as usually the path for the def to the beach is via the canon hall. so maybe here...
  8. sobo

Xbomb, I think its quite similar to UT99 tbh. dodging,running is very comparable and there is no bs double jumpy stuff. There IS however some nice additions to movement which you will not see in a nw-CTF video due to translocators. 1) (off)wall-dodging, is physically very valid and can...
  9. sobo

My bi-annual Lurk

I also return now and then to check whos posting. Now there are many names here. nice thing to keep the place financed for people to gather.. whats the monthly traffic ? 100 MB ?:rofl:
  10. sobo

Pug night

you should all get the ut 4 pre alpha and play insta CTF online asap ;) and regularly spam the alpha forums demanding a ut99as revival as many of us do ;) Even in its current state its mighty fun and server are fast and always populated:chainsaw:
  11. sobo

LOL

btw this goes to show how much this thread has paced down: the above post was already my third post (as i just found out) in which i realized the 100000+ posts, each time forgetting about the previous one ;( and even after all these years im only like 1/3 of tnegas age ?!
  12. sobo

LOL

man the 100000:snot:
  13. sobo

I can change control settings the way you describe. But if i assign button "Six" for example to several weapons it will only ever try to select one of them (i think the one lowest in priority even :x ) even if it is not available. so if i have the rocket launcher, flak and bio assigned it will...
  14. sobo

in ut i use one button to switch to several weapons, for example T leads the minigun and pulse gun, 6 leads to the rocket launcher and flak etc. I tried setting this up in UT4 but failed. Any way to realize it?
  15. sobo

you can add unsobor to the friendlist :chainsaw:
  16. sobo

starting Unreal tournament

Please redirect pug maps for fast download on the server
  17. sobo

Lagoon

But saqqara wasnt made by me? Anyway i do approve :lol: where can I find it ?
  18. sobo

PLAYOFF %tage

Id predict that croatia might be the hardest of the 4, Portugal could be coped with well by organized defenses reently. Also youre lucky that France is in the second "group" together with sweden - clearly the strongest of the playoffers. I think sweden will win over greece or ukraine...
  19. sobo

Lagoon

Great that it hasnt been lost ;) ust downloaded it and it looks like one of the last version and you are right, the macrolayout was bad but it was my first try and i stoped that and started this other map called lagoon which seems to be gone now ;) ulabs was more like a mapping practice trying...
  20. sobo

starting Unreal tournament

Hi guys, just stumbled across the UT99 soundtrack in youtube and given I have the two CDs still on my data storage, I thought of installing the game. what should be downloaded to get into playing? I think the only thing still played is pugs? probably im Ubershit not having played in so...