Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. pykenike

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

tbh its not really an discussion anymore. It's an constant repeat of the same information. But i'll give it another go there....:chainsaw:
  2. pykenike

I am also considering purchasing that editor. Building looks in deed easier and since there are so many tutorial videos already its easier to pick up some knowledge. Blueprints look great, especially if you are not a programmer like me. Its even so advance that you can more or less drag and...
  3. pykenike

The point is that utas99 physics won't prevent you from creating an linear map at all. We have fairly linear maps that did not rely so much on launcing that where fun to play (e.g. desertstorm). An author could simpy make an inside map or preventing alternative routes. (A door between the...
  4. pykenike

So all sign up here (https://forums.unrealengine.com/forumdisplay.php?35-General-Discussion) and lets make an assault that has at least the same gameplay as 99. (i.e. Launching and hammerjumps) :D
  5. pykenike

assault maps

Okay it's now sharing. I'll keep the comp on :)
  6. pykenike

assault maps

use this file if you need to convert .uz files. Also, i've got that torrent here. I can share if you need And Hi all!
  7. pykenike

konnz GOAL thread

Alive! at a sunday!
  8. pykenike

Fifa 11

sarcasm sounds familiar to you? of course you get somewhat the same results.. but not completely. why bother discussing it on a discussion board if everyone has the exact same opinion.:o oh and it was a joke..a sarcastic joke...:rolleyes:
  9. pykenike

Fifa 11

It's the same game. :x
  10. pykenike

Can some english person help?

Sounds great. do you have an url? Oh cooky is underway!
  11. pykenike

Couldnt resist...

:rofl:
  12. pykenike

Can some english person help?

Hi, I would like to know if someone knows a cheap option to travel from Leicester to Cambridge with approx. 30 people. around april 2011. It doesn't matter what kind of transport it is or how long it takes. it just has to be cheap. Of course you don't have to search for it. but if you...
  13. pykenike

I did it.

Congratz to you and your wife
  14. pykenike

English Accents

24 of them. dABo_DCIdpM I am not a native english speaker, but some sound very good, Especially the redneck, indian, japanese and nigerian one! oh yes skip the first minute.
  15. pykenike

pictures pictures pictures

i9qW6HEBo_c
  16. pykenike

ive seen bettah countdown topics!
  17. pykenike

Syndicate 2010

For the one who are going. I hope you have as much fun as the Defqon in uganda! Take a look. ZEp_fc9lyJs
  18. pykenike

Antidote!

:bday: imati pivo! ili dvije
  19. pykenike

Globtrotter

tried a few more times 21185 cba anymore. I fucked up trice with some chinese city and i mixed up guyana and guinea..fs
  20. pykenike

konnz GOAL thread

Helsinki. Almost felt asleep in the bus, luckily the guy next to me had to go out 3 stops before me :rolleyes: