Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. F

[Rant] Protected mods and why they can be bad

That is not a problem mate. Since I started working again and other things, I am not very active either. Anyway, I have been using utpt to export code which gives odd results upon decompilation. WOTGreal is probably better at this. And talking of PMs, there's one coming your way :P .
  2. F

Ty '//3iRd(o). The PM you have sent was very helpful and tells me that class extension is relative and there is no "hard" linking. I will see what is possible without bothering Cratos.
  3. F

I think the internal index has been changed. I have to use a decompiling program to look at the code. Code like "Addon extends BDBMapvote" usually fails because I have to put both MapvoteLA13 and the name of the extended class in editpackages. UCC will give a bad name index error as soon as...
  4. F

Haha you may think that. I don't like to critisize people but things. I've never had direct dealings with Cratos and he's probably a fab guy. Think of this thread as a last resort to get attention ;) . I agree and disagree with what you say. When a mod is open there is that risk that some...
  5. F

Sure :P . And the last PM I sent dates back to 19-03-2007. I'm sending another one just in case the others got lost.
  6. F

I just felt like posting a rant about what is a serious problem. This isn't critiscim directed at Cratos because he has some really sweet stuff for UT but against authors who protect their mods in general. There are probably excellent reasons for this (avoid hacking for example) but it also...
  7. F

Keep getting kicked off server when LeagueAS is on

Ok, here's what the server log says : DevNet: Join request: Index.unr?Name=BuF-Azura?Class=BotPack.TBoss?team=0?skin=BossSkins.Boss?Face=BossSkins.Xan?OverrideClass=?Voice=BotPack.VoiceBoss LeagueAssault: Modified Options -...
  8. F

Will do. Thanks for the information.
  9. F

Kick for impurity Hi, I think I've correctly installed LeagueAS on my server but I keep getting kicked off with an impurity. I've no idea why. Any ideas ? Edit: Error code is 21.
  10. F

Hi, I think I've correctly installed LeagueAS but I keep getting kicked off with an impurity. I've no idea why. Any ideas ?
  11. F

Zeroping

Hi again, Is there any chance of adding green and yellow to coloraccugib like with other ZP mods :P ? It'd be nice to have this for free for all matches or 4-way CTF.
  12. F

Assault demos needed for a movie !

Try this version : http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19185
  13. F

It would seem it went slightly unnoticed ;) .
  14. F

Sorry for OT but this forum seems to be more active. Linkage : http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=61464
  15. F

If you wish to feature in an UT movie, now's your chance. Azazel, the author of the Revisionistic movie, is seeking demos for his most recent project which will contain action from all gametypes. Currently, AS is under-represented so there's a good chance any demos submitted will be featured...
  16. F

Fav. Server ?? INI problem i guess

Do you have a router or firewall ? UT needs to connect to the master server.
  17. F

Zeroping

I just installed Zeroping and I'm getting that weird effect sometimes where an insta beam will go in a random direction. I can't remember what caused it with other mods but I think it had something to do with running ZPPure and another ZP or UTPure+ZPPure. Btw, about the core being ZPPure, does...
  18. F

New 20-slot public server

I'll be online tonight but might be out for a while. Leave a message if you're interested in getting some games going.
  19. F

Hmm, I'll try hanging out Wednesday or Thursday to get some games going. I'll be on #utassault.
  20. F

Ok. I think the best is to organize a game on IRC. What channels do you usually hang out in ?