Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Vulcano

Happy Burday!

!!! :bday: MyM !!!
  2. Vulcano

How will you die?

While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.
  3. Vulcano

April Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

ULL and R can find me on IRC almost every evening (in their own chans!!!), if im not there you can also ask Meteor. Think Gb is dead :/
  4. Vulcano

fast UT

Thank you Deadboy!! Just had the same problem, this patch fixes it for me!!!
  5. Vulcano

Official UTA PUG - Love Assault then Read more

The PUGbot indeed works well at the moment. There is a teamspeak server so everyone can talk during the game. The server is good for me, stable ping + didn't have any lagspikes on it so far. Skill level is higher then the public games + more exciting because of that! Auth system helps you know...
  6. Vulcano

The necessity of frontdodge

Try holding another key while frontdodging, find out which key :P
  7. Vulcano

Anyone up for UTA ictf

Count me in too!
  8. Vulcano

Almost 1 year (edit: 5 years now!)

Omg, 5 years already!?! That sounds long :P
  9. Vulcano

Happy Birthday -=TaRgEt=-

Gefeliciteerd Dom :)
  10. Vulcano

RoF looking for iAS members

Recruiting is now closed, we managed to find enough members :-) thanx for all the reactions! Sorry for the ones that aren't in...
  11. Vulcano

RoF looking for iAS members

RoF is a new clan, lets keep the iAS league alive! Looking for good active members that like to play some matches! Voicecom is required! Join #RoF on irc.utassault.net and ask me. (or leave PM here and I'll come back to you)
  12. Vulcano

bday

Thanx, yeh, gonna have a good :beer: night tonight!! :P Shame it is another party (not birthday) Ow well, gonna celebrate it saturday night :)
  13. Vulcano

bday mym

:bday:
  14. Vulcano

LOL

Just some responds to Smark and IceDragon (if they ever read this): I never left! I just don't spam here anymore (not as boring at work, as on the job i had when i made all my posts) Most of my recent posts are on private forums. And I rarely play on publics. Well, I can drop by for a post...
  15. Vulcano

LOL

smark still giving some life to this topic! :wow:
  16. Vulcano

Random Reboots

Like polle said, but maybe more usefull, from microsoft:
  17. Vulcano

The story of your clan...

About (-8-): ASTEROID HITS THE EARTH News just in... 11.10.00 An asteroid has been reported to have entered the Earth's atmosphere late last night with an unknown geological effect on our atmosphere. Thousands reported sightings of the great white rock hitting the planet's space...
  18. Vulcano

High All !!!!!!!

Hi there jimmyZ, I prolly should remember you, but i dont... :/ Might remember u with another name. /edit: and if ur friend remembers me, you remember me as Mega-Man
  19. Vulcano

Gg (-8-)

Ur welcome, Im glad I caught the right razorblade :P