Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Maxiz!

Server closure

Thanks MyMster for all the incredible work you've done over the years <3
  2. Maxiz!

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

There is.. a discord server? I don't have IRC anymore so there's no real way of communicating besides forums for me, which I never visit (This time I'm here because sneez asked about dates for the event)
  3. Maxiz!

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

mr "i dont visit forums anymore since anti banned me"
  4. Maxiz!

My family and no longer little girls!

Stu! They're so grown up now! Amazing! Much love to you and your family :)
  5. Maxiz!

Stockholm here I come.

Welcome! Your timing is perfect aswell considering the weather.
  6. Maxiz!

Hello

Hi.
  7. Maxiz!

Survivor Assault #9 INTEREST POLL with an actual poll

Yeah no, we're not getting out of the group. Nix chance.
  8. Maxiz!

Overwatch

Sooo... did anyone buy it? I did!
  9. Maxiz!

Euro 2016 Fantasy footy

Sure I'll sign up. I should be able to stay active through a month of fantasy football, shouldn't I? :sofa: Will add a team and add myself to the league later on!
  10. Maxiz!

Overwatch

Anyone played the beta? Anyone getting it on release? Loved, LOVED playing as Mercy. It was just so much fun keeping everyone and everything alive. High hopes for competitive once it's released.
  11. Maxiz!

Start of UT 4, 4vs4 Assault Spring Cup 2016 - Signup is open

Yep, sometimes! Every now and again I suppose. Slowly, possibly, maybe getting into it.. :)
  12. Maxiz!

What are you listening to right now?

:wave: dase! <3
  13. Maxiz!

Pug night

Well, no. With what few players UT99 Assault have left it's not surprising there weren't any pugs running over the christmas period so let's disregard that period of time entirely. And yes, 6v6 are rare for us these days which makes it even worse when people complain that UT4 is "stealing" (for...
  14. Maxiz!

Pug night

Honestly, who pays any attention to what Smant says these days? Just let him vent and eventually he'll cool down :)
  15. Maxiz!

Pug night

Different people every sunday. Never the same one!
  16. Maxiz!

Pug night

Really? Every sunday I hear the same complaint, that UT4 ruins any chance of UT99 having an assault pug. Weird.
  17. Maxiz!

Pug night

6v6 was gg! Too bad one of us on my team was too noob! A real pleb. Kept suiciding on walls and whatnot. :lol:
  18. Maxiz!

UT Short Clips

Haha that ending :D
  19. Maxiz!

What are you listening to right now?

Hiver & Hammer - Lost In My Mind (Vocalized Dubmix)