Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. I

What use are these files?

I always thought the cache files in the base folder were interrupted server downloads
  2. I

Im thinking of installing Linux....

no but have you tried getting 2 sound stream to work simultaneously? Although i may just be my crappy onboard sound :mad:
  3. I

Im thinking of installing Linux....

Running UT on a gentoo install here works fine, in fact its virtually the same a my old windows install. No difference in performance etc. Only problem you'll have is if you want to use ts/ventrilo at the same time.
  4. I

LeagueAS136 BETA public test

@Polle Are you certain CB12 was loaded when you tested because i know at the moment it isn't, and it isn't in server packages.
  5. I

UT Pure Hitsounds

whats the point in hitsound in ictf? if you hit, he is dead and you know it!
  6. I

Spawnprotecion especially for insta....

but that wouldn't fix the problem would it!
  7. I

InstantFire ???

they might also use throw weapon, which then switches to their next favourite weapon, and pickup the weapon they just chucked.
  8. I

sniper only on leagueserver while public !?

Would have stayed longer but ping spikes were killing me
  9. I

about servers

Out of curiosity what netspeed do you use?
  10. I

my website

what popups :P Use a decent browser :)
  11. I

match forfeitted?

what was the exact filename, size in bytes ( of archive, not on disk) and the md5 checksum.
  12. I

Burning an ISO...weird files

also depending on what it is, CDMage is always your friend
  13. I

Weapon Hand

surely that should be: Aliases[27]=(Command="sethand Hidden|set input F8 Hand2",Alias=Hand1) Aliases[28]=(Command="sethand Center|set input F8 Hand3",Alias=Hand2) Aliases[29]=(Command="sethand Right|set input F8 Hand4",Alias=Hand3) Aliases[30]=(Command="sethand Left|set input F8...
  14. I

AS-Snowdunes

Have any bugs been found in it yet? I don't know the technical targan :P but i found a couple of invisible walls.
  15. I

{[AUT]} std war

sorted
  16. I

{[AUT]} std war

can you pm me in irc to arrange the war please :P
  17. I

Latest nvidia driver

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_archive.html google is your friend
  18. I

Voice server

Just changed our voice server provider so we have a spare one for the rest of the month (uses ventrilo http://www.ventrilo.com/) If anyone wants to try out this particular software or a clan wants to use it that doesn't have a current voice server drop me an email at [email protected]. 1...
  19. I

Latest nvidia driver

crashes my XP box on boot
  20. I

SlowMoBoy...

I was on the server as well when you were there and tbh I was hoping they would kick you 'cause it was damn annoying.