Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mørþheû$

']['¢ø Leaves IAS League

Lo.. dont know if many of you r interested in this but i just wanne let you all know that ']['¢ø leaves the League.. We had lots of problems last 2 mounths many of the "old " ']['¢ø crew have become inactive .. its hard to even field up 4 players now so i cant continu going on like this as a...
  2. Mørþheû$

Unfair Comments

« Ðß »: actaly 6-1 , then mercs enterd (Morpheus from TCO and some other noobs) and started to break the fun out of a good fair fight. You mercing cunts. flame , nicklaming...... etc etc . We won anyway so STFU ! Btw, say ya mama hi ;) she will remember I neva enterd that server.. i dont know...
  3. Mørþheû$

StD AS Cless

Lo m8's ->§Ê<- has retired from the League... so thats why im clanless.. i had a good time there (1 year and 3 months) but time to move on... My profile: -Good DM skills -Knowledge of all AS maps + Launches + tricks -Favorite gun: Minigun , Rockets -Cable (average ping on league...
  4. Mørþheû$

(-þ¢-) iAS Clan RecruitinG

Lo m8's (-þ¢-) is looking for a player, -iAS DM skills ( Div1/2 Skilled ). -Knowledge of ALL League maps. -No need for all iAS launches knowledge. -Play's for fun and doesn't need to FLAME at other CLANS!! :fight: Wot (-þ¢-) can offer , -A pretty well organised iAS div2 clan...
  5. Mørþheû$

Insta Clanless?¿

If you have got wot it takes to be wurty enuf , come to (-þ¢-) and ask for a trail and show me wot you got!! :) Where looking for 1/2 extra players for our squad :beer: Contact us on Mirc channel #pc or msn/icq Greetz
  6. Mørþheû$

2k4

øº°´ (-þ¢-)¢rew \\'i§hés ¥øû all å GøøÐ 2|<4´°ºø Greetz
  7. Mørþheû$

(-Þ¢-) Lookin for player(s)

This goes out for all the InstaGibbers that havent got a clan or wanne change clan.. I made a new InstaClan with two m8's of mine .. so far i got good players(Wicked,XtrA,Cypress,Savage),but i need 1/2 players more to make team complete. If you can find your self in these points plz reply or...
  8. Mørþheû$

Nice Comments

First of all i wanne thank those who believe for those who dont i dont care, if you beleive me or not it still doesnt matter because if i would start playing again and i would own your ass , wot isnt that hard you still go You bot , well fo you all.. Im gonna retire myself from the league and i...
  9. Mørþheû$

InstaPlayer Clanless

Any instaclan recruiting ?¿if so contact me on msn, [email protected] <--primary ICQ nr:103719338
  10. Mørþheû$

->§Ê<- RecruitinG

->§Ê<- Team is looking by the end of this mounth for 1 or 2 players to make our team stronger.. Any player that knows AS league Maps and has some nice dm skillz can contact us for a trail... (NO Double Clanners!!!) Spawn's e-mail (Leader) MorpheuS e-mail ->§Ê<- Stats/Members ...
  11. Mørþheû$

->§Ê<- RecruitinG

~This goes out to all you Unreal Assaulters out there!!~ ->§Ê<- Team is Recruiting for the moment, before the end of this mounth we need 1 or 2 players. What does ->§Ê<- got to offer: -Nice team with no flaming and bitching on eachother. -A place for you where you can play matches in...
  12. Mørþheû$

ClanleSS

I'm looking for a clan that need a good player... (No Div 5 or HZ clans!!!!) My skillz: I've been playing AS for almost a year now,so i know how to frag! I know every map and almost every launch(hammer/rockets) I Have been Trained by <)C0(>Vortex :cool: My ex clans r: >3A< -<BtW>-...
  13. Mørþheû$

Lo <)C0(>

Lo there <)C0(> m8's !! Just wanne say hi and wish you gl in div 1 ;) and Vortex show them what you made off too these noobs:P hahahaha... Paul power :shout: (ps:I'm not (stu) morpheus ) Greetz
  14. Mørþheû$

Insta Clan recruitinG

:wave: Lo m8's :wave: Ive you got what it takes to kill with the insta gun, then here is your chance!!We play for fun, and we don't have to be the best!So ive you like this too, [COLOR=teal]contact ((uC)) clan for a trial!! XtrA [email protected] Cypres$...
  15. Mørþheû$

Lo m8's

:wave: Lo NmW m8's :wave: I'm new in the clan i would like to give you some info about myself Name: Morph Old Names: WeeD, TheOne Location:The Netherlands Age:19 Former clans: >3A< -<BtW>- «]XX$[» >ØÐ< Favorite map(s): Desertstorm,Riverbed_AL and Riverbed]|[ Favorite...