Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. $kånÐî$k

DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust

Yeah that's it it's the n°6 . :D
  2. $kånÐî$k

GuardiaXE

I think it will be more fun to put the switch who open the garage door in UP.. Even without elevator on this map it will be more constructive to have a new challange on attack. It's a bit easely to open it now and to destroy the tank aswell without autocanon.! and we have two different way to...
  3. $kånÐî$k

DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust

DJ , Can i have the title of the music u use a bit before some funny moment.! Fooking great ! and Movie aswell.! I enjoy it every time i've seen it. :thumb:
  4. $kånÐî$k

Hmm...

much to read those days. :wave:
  5. $kånÐî$k

UK is a cock

Gazzz is also a cock! That's it u got the point Mush. ! :o
  6. $kånÐî$k

utassault.net - Community Movie!!

Some nice frag over there.:)
  7. $kånÐî$k

[M4] clan in the house.....

Welcom guys :wave:
  8. $kånÐî$k

Looking for stdAS clan

Same for us, if u want to take a look in our forum, u're most welcom.:)
  9. $kånÐî$k

AC Milanoooo

Inter Milano supporters are the 13th player. :rofl:
  10. $kånÐî$k

'mon Da Pool!!!!!!!!

AC MILAN. Keepper's Killer..
  11. $kånÐî$k

Europeans about Europeans

Leffe, Grimbergen, Chimey...and so MOOORREE. I'm Glad to be here and hopefully we can drink another one after 23.00.. pfhuu..I'm safe.. :beer:
  12. $kånÐî$k

DFP v UKS

I've never seen it happen in a pub or a war, i think it will be better if we could remove that bug. I understand Sobo with this aswell.But i'm pretty sure the score reflect the cool game both of you had in that war. I'm gonna check the next war between those two clans with great interest. GG...
  13. $kånÐî$k

:bday: Jo

:bday: Jo jojo JOJO. :)
  14. $kånÐî$k

Du Du Du Du Du

Dududu DUDUDU...DUdudu DUDUDU...DUDUDU..DU...DU DUdudu......DUDUDU.......DU..DUuu..DUUUUU.. :bday:
  15. $kånÐî$k

Penis fuckface asshole wanker

God blase u !
  16. $kånÐî$k

Duracell or Energizer

Jupiler or Carapils ? :beer: :)
  17. $kånÐî$k

What's wrong with the german soccer team?

Phfooo..Greek team Pownz ya all.. :P
  18. $kånÐî$k

European Cup Date?

I voted for may/june. I'm in Hollyday in July, But NOW i think september will be such nice like it's the School start's. And Most of the community going to study for may and july. then Hang On for ur studies guys.
  19. $kånÐî$k

EAC-skins

Where's the Ball ? :P