Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

Goodbyeee

Im quitting UT been fun : gl in this league and new admin phoenix ² i quitted because i was very inactive and lost interest in the game anyways gl again adios :wave:
  2. G

Whole ISP banned?

** [Chipz] Sorry this whole isp has been banned, due to 1 user evading bans by changing his v-host . - Closing Link: GoSu[a213-84-152-47.adsl.xs4all.nl] (You are banned from using this server) can someone explain this to me
  3. G

Oh great

UT lords in holding zone , bah , just remove em admins!
  4. G

how the hell u can enter desolate in league

<Dutchfag> 9910:00 : 998... <Dutchfag> 9910:00 : 997... <Dutchfag> 9910:00 : 996... <Dutchfag> 9910:00 : 995 seconds and counting... <Anni]-[ilator> bah <Dutchfag> 9910:00 : 994... <Dutchfag> 9910:00 : 993... <Dutchfag> 999:46 : Explosives Have Been Placed!...
  5. G

Question About Netspeed And Mute enemy

When i am playing in a server (doesnt matter which) i cant see players netspeed and (if they got that) mute enemy, how can i enable that?
  6. G

A dark botter..

this night someone called "fantasy" botted whole over the place , using the well known aimbot.. a nickchanger.. and an ip changer Rich could not ban this guy because of this.. i only figured out that it was DARK helmet. ehm i will show you a screen after some explanation The dude kept...
  7. G

You can eat spamm!

:)
  8. G

yo

yo crazy #%(# :D was fun game last weekend, more the hahaha spamm game :P cu __________________ Intimidator is my name, my status, and your problem :fingers:
  9. G

new maps?

delta arrivel, all new? i saw them at orange league what maps wil be off then, somethin like hi-speed please i still dont know why seige is of the list.. it is a cool map but yes to many launches but that is with bridge too.... and one new weird name, looks chinese of japanese name big maps...