Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Viru$_Z

Lo

LO UTAS scene........ don't forget SMB you are all wankers !!!! smb !! :moon2: :wanker:
  2. Viru$_Z

Z

cless..........dont ask me why i left TNT , you want me add me....or fu.........smb :wanker: /Z
  3. Viru$_Z

Important day !!!!

10/11/2010 Z junior HAVE 1 year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my SON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :wanker: /smb fu
  4. Viru$_Z

Important day !!!!

10/11/2010 Z junior HAVE 1 year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my SON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :wanker: /smb
  5. Viru$_Z

need pro clan.......

who want me ( a good noob), contact me :) [email protected] :wanker:
  6. Viru$_Z

search pro clan......

ill search a pro clan......... contact [email protected] :wanker:
  7. Viru$_Z

MINIMIKE aka Z Junior Picts...

:D dont look my head bastards..... :wanker: smb :P
  8. Viru$_Z

Special Day For Me....

tonite ill goes to HOSPITAL with my gf @ 20h00...... and tomorrow ILL GOT MY SON !!!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
  9. Viru$_Z

tomorrow my last party ....

well tomorrow was my last party @ "cherry moon" :mosher:...... snifffffffff :bawling: state of core
  10. Viru$_Z

help......

on DFP i playing 1 maps my UT freeze, i come back my UT freeze........no message no error wtf ? i need allways reboot UT.....someone have the same problem ? its only on DFP... DOG works fine..... PLZ help//// THX smb / Z :wanker: email & msn: [email protected]
  11. Viru$_Z

vs DOG

"TNT: Was a decent game for once, despite the bad server and the fact that mike "smb" Z dissapered shortly be4 the match with a comment like "ill take a shower brb" (in worse english ofc) and never returned... Well DoG was fair and ballanced the teams. Later when they wanted to bring in all...
  12. Viru$_Z

Need Old Ut_lord........

i wanna make UT_LORD again on this league.............:) anthology clan.....:o no tacs , playing for fun.......and some launght......... was the but :wanker: need wanker playing for fun on this game :P DIV03 , 02, 01 , was not the but.........the but was having a funny match :) win...
  13. Viru$_Z

2v2 cless....

if anyone want me....... msn: [email protected]
  14. Viru$_Z

Z_pwn

SORRY ILL DELETE "my IDIOT PICT on A PIPE / SAUSJE".......funny new UTAS SPIRIT.... you cant launght because you became IDIOT :wanker: its better to use f9 and get banned for some matchs.....was more intelligent, but was the life.... :o soz to try to give a bit fun on this forum /Z ;)
  15. Viru$_Z

GG yesterday

GG ADC yesterday :P good match, thx for accepting me in match :mingun:
  16. Viru$_Z

Cya Std.....

no comment..., cya STD :wave:
  17. Viru$_Z

i love techno......

http://www.supadump.com/v-113-techno-chicken.html :wanker:
  18. Viru$_Z

spain........

Happy HOLLIDAY to ALL, ill go to SPAIN, SMB /Z ! :wanker: :wave: