Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Rob1000100

Game classics

Dito to Dungeon Keeper 1, also Carmageddon 1 & 2 :)
  2. Rob1000100

pictures pictures pictures

n1 Quasi, I had a laugh then felt quite sad for understanding it, I'll try it at work tomorrow and get laughed at
  3. Rob1000100

The Ryan Giggs thread

So, Ryan Giggs is suing twitter, I can't Imogen why?
  4. Rob1000100

An official video release from the Russian Tourist Information Office ^^ ...sums up what I imagine the place to actually be like
  5. Rob1000100

Recover USB/HD and repair word docx

Docx along with all other 'x' files xlsx, pptx... etc all have the same headline signature of a zip file (as thats what they are, zip files). Do a signature search for zip files and you should get the docx files you're after...
  6. Rob1000100

My solution to the above...
  7. Rob1000100

Hillsborough April 15th 1989

I don't know what you mean about no justice, because of Ibrox, Vally Parade and Hillsborough stadiums are now designed and built completely differently (safely). I'd say prevention of future loss of life is justice for those that lost their lives. Respect to them all...
  8. Rob1000100

Multiplay

Might have already been on here but just seen this and thought I'd share with you oldies... http://www.kongregate.com/games/IcyLime/multitask
  9. Rob1000100

Look what I found on my Hard Drive

I feel like an archaeologist being in here... even [ULL] in the list :D
  10. Rob1000100

VItzio!

Happy birthday chief
  11. Rob1000100

Pretty amazing feat of organisation... Rp0ksbz0mtE
  12. Rob1000100

Only one div? Everyone give his opinion please.

There are loads of clans in the league :confused: http://www.utassault.net/mainfrm.php ahh how hath times change
  13. Rob1000100

Std AS League

I might rejoin if that happens, after a decade of playing, finally division one! :coolfip:
  14. Rob1000100

If like myself you never saw the black guy in the first instance it's quite a funny one :)
  15. Rob1000100

Sat here wondering :confused: then... "oh tan lines, I get it" lol
  16. Rob1000100

:d
  17. Rob1000100

Pope visit

I was about to respond on this, but instead I'll just say, what Rich and Martz said...
  18. Rob1000100

England vs USA

hmm
  19. Rob1000100

Kicked

Evening all, I've just been kicked for cheating :( I am sorry and I won't do it again. ...anyway clearly I feel this is a mistake, as such I have attached picture of the information given and also the UT log. Not sure what else I can offer, my IP at the time was 87.102.11.218. Cheers