Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

Enhanced chsp

What do u need to download to install enhanced chsp on your server? Can someone please give me a url ore something were to download it? thnx TRiPLeX
  2. T

New 2v2 Match Server

Nice :) But isnt it gameservers.net now? :P
  3. T

2v2 Up For Registrations

Great :)
  4. T

Hello Ladies

Hello guys, ;) I'm an ut player called DyNaMiC, aka Di3NaMiC but you must be thinking who the f00k is that?! Well lemmie explane and listen carefully: :P well... :rolleyes: I'm an ut player, was long time ctf/dm player and started to playing assault an few mounths ago. A frend off mine...
  5. T

the spammers are coming...Drooz...

You guys like :spam: eh? ;)
  6. T

My First Spam Treat!

:flack: :mingun: :rocket: :shock: :impact: :ripper: :sniper:
  7. T

My First Spam Treat!

:rolleyes:
  8. T

My First Spam Treat!

:cow:
  9. T

:imu:

:imu:
  10. T

Spam?? :d

Lo samyboy :P
  11. T

My First Spam Treat!

Thanks! :)
  12. T

Hot Chicks Thread

btw pic of monkey : :teehee:
  13. T

Hot Chicks Thread

Ok Dudes, So you want an Pic off me? So you can say Des and me are belong 2gether? :P Well ok, Here comes my pic and tell me wat you think: (people you can start voting! ;) ) 1.) Ohhhhh Yeah 2.) Dunno for Sure But They are Both HOT 3.) Don't care I'm 2 Ugly For Voting 4.) Nope, I'm so...
  14. T

Hot Chicks Thread

omg Des i thought it was you :bawling:
  15. T

Hot Chicks Thread

Ok dudes, This Treat is about (you already guesed) Hot Chicks. So that means, that you must post the hotest chicks you ever seen on planet earth here. Ok I Can start first with my new girlfrend. I met Her in Italy an few days ago. And she is so hot and sowweet Enjoy people and I hope there are...
  16. T

My First Spam Treat!

k m8 cu l8r :P