Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. F

My new dogy.:)

:) I just love your new puppy :nod: I have 3 dogs they are 2 cute when they r babies:lol: good luck with yours, :!ola:
  2. F

Girl Gamers have all the fun

yeh sex is good,but this is reliable
  3. F

sometimes, if I am in the mood .LOL
  4. F

LOL,:D As a girl I can see that site is interesting:rofl: :imu: But I have to say I have a thing for hardware:nod: :spank: :whip: :lick:
  5. F

you just know it's a wee bit too late to run when you see this

Yes I did assume, I guess that makes me a a**. :moon2: I just don't ever want to be mistaken as some sick animal abuser:cow: People like that need to be shot, and I am not a violent person, but for an abuser I'll make an exception:evil: :sniper: Ilove my dog, M&M:dog: :imu: :)
  6. F

death penalty

I am not sure how I feel about the death penalty. But u are right, until they straighten out the judicial system, I think it should be suspended. To many innocent people have been convicted.
  7. F

new order

When I started this I had no idea how similar the politics of Britain and the USA were. I guess there needs to be a revolution to change the 2 party system. But what to put in place of the one we have now? And would we be better off? I have always wanted to live in England but now I don't know...
  8. F

At no time did I say I found it funny,I think u have the wrong idea about me. I love animals.And it really does happen in the midwest all the time. This area is big with hunters. Hell it's deer season now. I guess none of u live in the states.
  9. F

clan help

I am looking to join a clan ,but not sure how:confused: What do I need to get started, P.S most of the time I do this at work:hide: so I have to watch my a*s;)
  10. F

:rodent: here kitty ,kitty.:chase: You know some people in my town got arrested for having 2 tiger cubs, they were going to hunt them when they got big. sick huh?
  11. F

new order

So lower the taxes and they will come. I guess we are a shallow people, we don't look at the big picture. :eyeroll: Let me know when it's over:hide: And as for foreign policy ,don't get me started:takeit: :caek: U get the idea.
  12. F

death penalty

I would just like to get a idea on where u stand on the death penalty, esp where it concerns juvies under the age of 18, such as the beltway sniper? You got me I fooked up. What I mean to say is should people under the age of 18 get the death penalty?
  13. F

I want this license plate ffs!!!!!

yeh u right, oral sex is the best, :bj: :lol: drai [dry] sex is just damn painful.:spit: :teehee:
  14. F

new order

good point, u are right:P one group is just as bad as the other. Oh well America is still the best damn country to live in:nod: :) :wave:
  15. F

What Is Wrong ?

:rofl: LOL It's all true:!ola: I think I'll go and hide now:sofa: GW is the Devil:satan:
  16. F

Catholic Denial

sex abuse scandel The good ol US of A does have a judicial system to deal with perverts :takeit: :ripper: It's just that the Vatican has more power:evil: :satan: So what can u do? The church has always been corrupt:banghead: I live in a town where priest sex abuse was everywhere and was covered...
  17. F

GTA:Vice City

GTA GTA:drool: Nice.great graphics:copcar: :user: addictive:drool:
  18. F

new order

well that tears it , Bush has gotten all his boys in place, it looks like we will be going to war after all, not to mention drilling in anwar:angry: the repeal of roe vs wade ect, ect. don't get me wrong I have voted republican before. But this is insane ,it's like the country has a bad case...
  19. F

I want this license plate ffs!!!!!

:naughty: :naughty: :!ola: :!ola: :clap: :clap: :bananna: drai sex:bananna:
  20. F

fraghag u sick fucker

:confused: I was just commenting on your post about not having a girlfriend:) Sooorrryyy.