Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Maber

Hi! When did they add friendlists to the forum?

Hi! When did they add friendlists to the forum?
  2. Maber

Future of this Leauge

Torp got apoint here! IM gonna go further. My idea would be to scrap our leaue system completly and implement a cup system. Spring / Fall cup. Sure, we can have a ladder in between but it aint gonna be acitve cause people play pug (its the same on cb). positive with a cup system is we "might"...
  3. Maber

Another CHEAT thread

/edit: why do i even care lol...
  4. Maber

Admin abuse...

:rofl:
  5. Maber

DJ^z Movie 004 - MagiC 2010

Really nice movie DJ! Wicked kills and funny moments (i hope you add more of the latter in your next one). Loved the first song aswell.
  6. Maber

know me ?=)

Yo SB!
  7. Maber

Oh no...

:bday:
  8. Maber

bday farac

9. Maber

FAO: Maxiz`

Grattis mannen!
  10. Maber

Happy 10th birthday

11. Maber

Yako.

12. Maber

Incarnation - t3h UT1 community movie

Really nice movie, thanks for the great work!
  13. Maber

December Tables

Dunno why unL is removed from the iAS and the other clans aint, since we are the ones who played last war in that league. I know the league is dead anyway but im hoping for my new recruitment to utassault (k2^) will join us so i can get a team and play atleast 1 war a month (until the league is...
  14. Maber

# StdAS - 29.11.2009 :: »MayHem« 8 - 5 -[IKEA]-

Good game MayHem! Best assault war i had in years i think, was very fun. Thanks for evening in the start and letting kelvin play with us later on. Also want to welcome k2^ (idom/ictf player) to Utassault :)
  15. Maber

2nd StdAS Assault Cup

I voted repeat cup in Torps poll. Guess ill sign up here aswell since i want a std cup.
  16. Maber

Next Cup! POLL! Please read the first message before voting!

Since i missed the last cup my vote goes to repeat cup. Otherwise i would definatily have voted for a dom cup, maybe next time.
  17. Maber

October 2009 Assault Cup

I would signup if it was in november since im going away on vacation 5-25 october :(
  18. Maber

~PG$~_:nana: IP: 80.51.55.190 #2

msa/ess got caught cheating and have served a 6 month ban on CB which is now over. I left cNp as soon as i heard they cheated and havent played with them ever since. msa knows my strong feelings about cheating and respect that i dont play with him. Another result is that i barely speak with...
  19. Maber

~PG$~_:nana: IP: 80.51.55.190 #2

~PG$~_:nana: IP: 80.51.55.190 As usual im going out on a line here and trying to inform our community of a possible cheater. Ive informed admins of this about 2-3 weeks ago and i see nothing have happend. PGS dude Polew who been caught in this league before, have now been caught yet again. I...
  20. Maber

Guess the movie caption!

Its not "Once Upon A Time In The West", which is a spaghetti western in same style as "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly". Also its in colour. No idea what movie Solar posted though.