Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Lex_Mortis

Nice website!

OMG WIKI IS A VIRUS -.-"
  2. Lex_Mortis

Rude words...

doh
  3. Lex_Mortis

Nice website!

It's just something geeky, no other reason than that.
  4. Lex_Mortis

Nice website!

Ive had that sig for months now, nobody said anything. It's an innocent string, no more and no less.
  5. Lex_Mortis

Nice website!

¯\(º_o)/¯
  6. Lex_Mortis

[need advice] How to get rid of a frog

'Horror frog' breaks own bones to produce claws <- Whoa! ¯\(º_o)/¯
  7. Lex_Mortis

Beyond Fitna.

Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs Filled with christian crap, sure it isnt fully standard n all.. As you can see here he gave stuff a rather strange twist, but the first few words are _My feeling as a Christian_. Pretty clear I reckon. The link you posted seems down, but here it is...
  8. Lex_Mortis

Yeah, I dont see that happen.... however, when you got a cat you could make yer own lolcat pics! :D That's gotta count for something right?
  9. Lex_Mortis

I reckon it's best to go the natural way, that way you wont harm anything or anyone else. Plus nobody can blame you for anything, as it's just nature.
  10. Lex_Mortis

Another weird statue on Mars.

Phoenix Mars Lander To Touch Down In 2 Hours
  11. Lex_Mortis

BF2142 Patch 1.40 is out!

More maps? Nice. The 2 maps you tested.. any good? And are they anything special? Like Highway Tampa being mostly geared towards engineers + vehicles.. anything like that again? Hm, an aerial map would be cool, with a shitload of transport + fighters... =) I doubt it would work properly...
  12. Lex_Mortis

Have/Are you testing it? And if so, any good? Any big changes or anything cool?
  13. Lex_Mortis

21 Greatst Mugshots of All Time

:rofl:
  14. Lex_Mortis

New chair!

While yer at it. dont forget a poopsock then!
  15. Lex_Mortis

New chair!

So now you'll still fall asleep but kinda automatically lean to a side and due to the lack of arms on it, fall face first to the floor.
  16. Lex_Mortis

Spambot alert! :rolleyes: Speaking about BF2142 and patches... I think 1.50 is currently being beta-tested. :thumb:
  17. Lex_Mortis

New chair!

18. Lex_Mortis

New chair!

Happy chair is happy.
  19. Lex_Mortis

Another weird statue on Mars.

Geeky on topic news: Phoenix on Course for May 25 Mars Landing