Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. zombie

Hello

Just a quick hello to see if anyone still reads this :)If so hit me up on facebook :)
  2. zombie

#OKBYE

:wave:
  3. zombie

Hello :)

just popped into see if anyone still looks on here :)
  4. zombie

Tnega

Have a very Happy Birthday old man :)
  5. zombie

[ADC] Vs [DWAP]

Thats Y iv never changed it lol
  6. zombie

[ADC] Vs [DWAP]

7. zombie

MyM

:bday:
  8. zombie

Fantasy Football 2013/2014 !!

im in again :) Maybe my 'Dead Men Walking' will do lots better this year :)
  9. zombie

Man of the Match

10. zombie

UTA Fantasy Football!

i jumped up to 6th :) im happy with that lol
  11. zombie

The Simpsons Tapped out Game

Does anyone play the The Simpsons tapped out game and that has got a jailbroken iPhone/ipad that they play the game on?? if so do u use the donut cheat? if so if i gave u my login would u login to my account and add some bits for me PLEASE Pm me if u can plz
  12. zombie

Tnega & Ghoststalker

:bday: Tnega
  13. zombie

uta baby!

congratulations :)
  14. zombie

Meet your Maker!

15. zombie

Map downloads

i got the map packs now.... but cant not remeber if i have them all..... UTA-MapPack-52 UTBonusPack UTBonusPack4 UTInoxxPack DE (so got all 4 bonus Packs) what more would i need?
  16. zombie

Map downloads

Thanks for the links :) The map pack that db hosting, got that one now :) But the other ones that were on beyondunreal are all dead :( AND i cant believe that i only got rid of ALL my PC cd's about a month ago, along with the game and cd full of maps/patches) :(
  17. zombie

Map downloads

Im just installing UT again. BUT cant find the map packs and patches that we used to use. Does anyone have all them please? thanks
  18. zombie

Dont forget the training session!

im just too good to use a Hammer now
  19. zombie

Tnega!

:bday: mate
  20. zombie

Today, we congratulate a legend.