Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Squirrel

NA Contact for scheduling

Please contact dede or html for scheduling matches with NA, since I will not be around for the rest of the cup. Thanks.
  2. Squirrel

To XB, Joko and whoever

Since you were wondering, and talking shit as usual. Joko, I dont' believe Cambridge is better than CalTech, and I think MIT is also better, from my experience, since I live close and have had experience and close friends at MIT and Harvard. The article I linked to is the first one it popped...
  3. Squirrel

Medium Budget C2D OC Setup

Well, I am planning to board on the C2D train soon. I have been looking at different components for a while. For now I am settling on a 6400 Conroe (or 6300 depending on holiday deals, planning to push to 2.6Ghz) coupled with Zalman CNPS9500, EVGA 7900gto 512Mb, Antec Nine Hundred case, OCZ...
  4. Squirrel

Current Group Tables View

Maybe I am missing it, but is there a view of EAC group standings (points, maps won etc..), and if not could we have one, it's pretty hard to tell what the status of a group is. You can just modify the schedules view. Thanks.
  5. Squirrel

Lo guys

Hey CO m8s how are ya? Just wanted to say hello, u really a nice bunch of fellas, lots of fun playing with u, and as usual the clan that never flames, gotta really respect that :D Glad to see Stoned is in CO now, keep it up guys, I think u started ut about the time we started, glad to see ya...
  6. Squirrel

Lo

Hey guys, how's it going. Just wanted to say hello, FDC always been a nice bunch of ppl, always enjoy playing with u. Was fun playing with Jwer and Seven last night, good american-dutch fight ;) Wanted to say Hi to Mughi too, gonna really miss her as an admin, but I hope she still hangs around...