Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Squirrel

3vs3 PUG CUP AUTUMN 2012.

I'm in, can only play on weekends though
  2. Squirrel

Survivor Assault Night #6

Sign me up for the 4th.
  3. Squirrel

Survivor Assault #3 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it most likely, unless hurricane Earl ruins everything. Just wanted to post so subs don't give up hope :)
  4. Squirrel

Insane !

Wow, incredible work, I can't imagine the effort, patience and time taken for it. Thanks for the link syphus.
  5. Squirrel

Survivor Assault #2 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

Can you play Saturday?: Yes Can you play Sunday?: Yes What is your favorite day to play?: Sunday What is the % chance of you showing up on your favorite day to play: 80%
  6. Squirrel

Survivor Assault, Sunday march 28th, 20h15 GMT OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

Sign me up, though it's probably too late at this point. Good job setting this up html, hopefully people will have fun and it will be a blast. Maybe next one will be on a NA server :)
  7. Squirrel

Meep! Meep!

:bday: m8!
  8. Squirrel

Next Cup! POLL! Please read the first message before voting!

zpIAS would be fun. A nice match format would be to mix in pings/countries taking into account skill also, so good low ping players get paired with high ping players and so on.
  9. Squirrel

2nd StdAS Assault Cup

I'm in. Is there going to be a backup system?
  10. Squirrel

October 2009 Assault Cup

I'm in. It depends a bit on how many games a month, since I won't have too much availability.
  11. Squirrel

[ClanBase] Rest In Peace HD-DVD

Sad day for the consumer, even though Sony makes it seem as if we won. Grrrrrrrrrrr...
  12. Squirrel

[Two-Vs-Two] seeking opponent

Me and Supermic are usually always up for 2v2s :)
  13. Squirrel

CPU-Temperaturelist

Nice one. Everest is a good all around solution, gives core temps, normal temps and gpu temps. I use speedfan myself on a constant base, because of the little footprint and taskbar ability. Be aware that certain chipset sensors tend to overcompenstate on the temps. I also had some experience...
  14. Squirrel

UT CTF Sniper Arena ZP on clanbase !

Up for it, love sniper arena ZP :D
  15. Squirrel

If you're feeling generous.. please donate!

I renewed a while ago. Was thinking of going for 1 year, since I keep renewing the 3 month one, but was thinking what if we're not here then ;) :D so I went with 6 months this time I think. Keep it up with donations guys, it's great to see people contribute back to the community.
  16. Squirrel

Call for drug legalisation by Police Chief [Long boring post alert]

Well, I'm actually addressing in the above what Martz raised as his concern, as in most problems come from the people that are trying to get the drugs illegaly, and what the negative aspects of drugged people are in general. You're talking on quite a different point. You should have included...
  17. Squirrel

Call for drug legalisation by Police Chief [Long boring post alert]

Are you sure about that? Are you seriously implying that all crime related to intoxicated people is because they are trying to get the drugs illegally? You can look at data, such as what Supermic posted, but by simple common sense, how many addicts go around guns wild stealing money? 5, atmost...
  18. Squirrel

Hardware choice!?

I have that case, it's great and quiet, though lately the large fan on top sometimes makes a bit of a noise, still no where close to my old case that sounded like a jet. It provides great cooling (I installed the optional fan also), but beware of dust buildup. If only it had some front filters...