Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Stiffler

Mym

MYyyyyyyyyyYM! That is all
  2. Stiffler

I did it today

Your old man reactions can't handle it!!
  3. Stiffler

-=] O P T I L A N [=- Piccies =D

It certainly was a special evening! long time no see fella PS: I object to this account!! My wind really isn't that bad....
  4. Stiffler

Funny Stuff (Ripped from the PU forums)

shussssh! I was hoping he'd forget about that....
  5. Stiffler

ps: I'll promise to bring extra PS/2 ports!!
  6. Stiffler

Blimey possibility of another LAN... I'll have to dust off the old tower, and we'd probably have to upgrade the network to fibre as file sharing would probably reach epic levels! Good to see quite a few of you guys still around though!
  7. Stiffler

LOL

LMAO Awesome... I knew it reminded me of someone!
  8. Stiffler

LOL

I could be pursauded to load up UT.... Although I'd be shite
  9. Stiffler

PS3 WII or Laptop?

Just bought myself a new PS3 slim and I totally love it! It's a great little toy. The Media client functions are good and it hooks up to my NAS so I don't even need a PC to be on in order to stream media to it. As a gaming platform it's no high powered PC but it does do what it does very...
  10. Stiffler

Old UTA players you miss...

:( You make me sad...
  11. Stiffler

Old UTA players you miss...

Glad =)Ai(= wasn't completley forgotton and got a few shout outs. I guess I miss the old days of =]NRG[=, {SUYM}, >ION< and last but not least all the ((si><th)) lads And all the times we used to meet up... Alton Towers, Riches LAN parties, Drunken escapades in Blackpool G! I miss G.... And...
  12. Stiffler

What are you listening to right now?

this thing still flipping going?
  13. Stiffler

Gordon's Ramsey Kitchen Nightmare USA

I love his shows! Although he does slightly concern me with his obsession with the words Fuck and Balls!
  14. Stiffler

concerts/gig's/shows

PS: All mine own shots and yes I got a pick too :D Here's the que from the first day: I've got this in a huge 5mb photo it's about 5 shots stiched...
  15. Stiffler

concerts/gig's/shows

Aye I was there had a fucking mint time :D Probably not my last Euro festival... Gonna do Rock Am/Werchter/Rosklide next year depending on lineup Here's a couple of Metallica photos:
  16. Stiffler

concerts/gig's/shows

LOL No I was at the bar drinking beer for the entire HIM set... Didn't even see them on the stage :D Pantera were totally amazing, and I doubt that gig will ever be bettered. I saw them at the Manchester Apollo which is a fairly intimate venue and I spent most of the gig right in front of Dimebag.
  17. Stiffler

concerts/gig's/shows

In Chron Order: The Cardigans (free tickets off a m8) - 6 Gary Moore - 7 Fear Factory -8 Pantera - 10 (Still the best gig I've ever been to) Foo Fighters - 9 Halo The Cooper Temple Clause - 7 Eric Clapton - 7 Raging Speedhorn - 6 Zakk Wylde's Black Lable Society - 6 Soulfly -7 The Union...
  18. Stiffler

new pc help

Thats a cracking processor and the E6420 gives you the best bang for the buck. I think it would be worth it over the AMD system. Tim
  19. Stiffler

new pc help

Well I'd consider a Core2 setup if I was you. Also I'd spend £15 more on the Hard disc and get one over double the size... Tim
  20. Stiffler

Charity Fund Raiser - Mt Ventoux Bike Ride

Hi all! I'm back and I did it :D Just wanted to say thankyou to anyone who donated, we're now raised over 10 thousands pounds, and I'm still looking for donations!! Here's some pics: On arriving in the area we went out on the bikes for a quick 25 miles to stretch our legs. I came across...