Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

new maps!

this is the first i've heard of this :o tbh you can do whatever, add it, mod it, etc minor changes i'm not too bothered about but anything major (ex non-bugfixing geometry changes) i'd like to see first though
  2. S

Who will win IAC 2007?

NA2 cant kill anything, easy win imo
  3. S

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name: Sidoh Country: USA Position: everywhere Comms: perhaps Current StdAS clan: [Box]
  4. S

html

sorry that i dont take screenshots whenever i beat you html, nice to know you have every match we've ever played onhand
  5. S

html

^
  6. S

html

html 0 sid 3 i win
  7. S

AS-LavaFort][SE_preview

If any noob can beat your defense on lavafort by rippering, you aren't defending well at all. The great thing about the map is it requires that the defense push up tactically--they have to stop launches as well as rippers and, at the same time, worry about back defense. The attackers have to...
  8. S

AS-LavaFort][SE_preview

Ballistic has plenty of spam: - minigun outside gate - rockets and flak at warhead - the entire final objective
  9. S

AS-LavaFort][SE_preview

While I haven't personally taken the time too look at this new version yet, I'm sure that with enough testing/tweaking it will be fine. From what I hear, however, it is a different map--different playstyles and the like. If people like it, then add it to the league; it's as simple as that...
  10. S

AS-TheDungeon2 to 3 fix thread

Now that people have played the map and don't automatically go "wtf i'm lost this sux", i'm interested in hearing suggestions on what to fix in beta3. Here's what I have so far: Problem: Too much mini-ammo at start/spam Solution: Reduce defense ammo, give attackers another weapon (rockets...
  11. S

AS-TheDungeon]l[beta2

yeah but your tiw locks the tickrate higher than ours + no lockdown for us-- not worse, just a different game
  12. S

AS-TheDungeon]l[beta2

thx for the public test, sorry for not being so proactive on this thread, i've been away at vacation hopefully the public test will identify areas that need a lot of tweaking in terms of weapons; the reason for all the mini ammo is that on our (NA) server, TIW is used and as such, mini doesnt...
  13. S

AS-TheDungeon]l[beta2

version 2 removed sniper from that area of the map :p
  14. S

AS-TheDungeon]l[beta2

Yeah so it's public beta and all that. I'll upload screenies later tonight when I get around to it. http://www.utarseault.net/files/maps/AS-TheDungeon]l[beta2.zip hf
  15. S

2006: 2v2 Assault cup! (Sign up)

signmeup NickName: Sidoh Age: 17 Country: USA Std clan: UA Mail: [email protected] MSN,ICQ: [email protected] IRC channel: #UA on irc.gameradius.org Decider map: desertstorm and NickName: Diplomat` Age: 3 Country: USA Std clan: CoH Mail: [email protected] MSN,ICQ...
  16. S

UMS public3o

'tis a map
  17. S

about..........everything

we implimented CB12 on the naat pugbot which removes lockdown and sets the minitickrate to 20--the people who responded negatively when it was first introduced have stopped complaining and it brings a whole new dynamic to assault with people actually being able to survive some minigun I'm...
  18. S

UMS public3o

5billion changes from version 3f or w/e u have on public servers and a wind tunnel! http://www.utarseault.net/files/maps/as-umspublic3o.zip
  19. S

What are you listening to right now?

wtf how did i get dragged into this
  20. S

Ua

because we had no tactics at the time :P we're not claiming that we would win if we played you now (tho some people in clan would), but it's still irrelevant; clans should be able to use any tactic they can think of while leagueas140 is running