Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. LatinoMi5

Hi

How's everyone doin'? Who's still on these forums ? :nod:
  2. LatinoMi5

Nice

Your guys doing a good job in the league :cool: keep it going
  3. LatinoMi5

GG Nrg

Nice match, i saw you guys weren't very motivated but i'm sure we'll have a good match soon. you can do better than this. Till next time, l4tl3g3nd:-)
  4. LatinoMi5

Windows XP mouse fix ! important!

It seems that even without pointer precision disabled, the mouse under XP is still influenced by an acceleration curve. This is especially noticeable in UT. To completely remove mouse acceleration from XP, you will need to go into the registry and adjust the SmoothmouseXYCurve values. Here is...
  5. LatinoMi5

lmfao

whose letting you back in mi5 monk?
  6. LatinoMi5

Lenny

HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOU HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOU HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOU HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOU HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOU HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
  7. LatinoMi5

USB Host Controller

does anyone has USB 2.0 working with Windows 2000?! USB doesn't seem to work at all with me :( dunno why, while installing the newest or older drivers , it always comes with errors,
  8. LatinoMi5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1337 hankz0r

:mingun: :jester: :guitar: :drummer: :bday: happy birthday m8e, have a good 1 :)
  9. LatinoMi5

publical nodz

:nod: :hump:
  10. LatinoMi5

Who????

is gonna make the 100000th post :mosher:
  11. LatinoMi5

-lat's- ultra spam area

:prooap:
  12. LatinoMi5

School

:mic: fucking bored at school :] anyone in for some spammmmmm >?!? :p:
  13. LatinoMi5

gazzzyy :)

y00000 gazzy, edit ur Sig fs :mosher:
  14. LatinoMi5

Disgraced.u ?

Anyone got this file in their system dir?!, i need it for viewing for demo's, thx in advance :cool:
  15. LatinoMi5

Mi5-ion..

Congratulations ladz, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW Mi5 7-5 ION....... TAKE IT FS!!
  16. LatinoMi5

Geforce Ti500 benchmarks vs. other geforces

Benchmarks ---> Click here?
  17. LatinoMi5

Radeon 8500 vs Nvidia

here are some UT benchmarks from http://www6.tomshardware.com The performance of both Radeon cards in this benchmark is clearly inferior and can only be explained with a serious driver issue. NVIDIA is having ATi for breakfast in this benchmark.
  18. LatinoMi5

This is not Afghanistan

right lenny? :fingers:
  19. LatinoMi5

Drag queenz

G ai ---> with 2 much vodka,
  20. LatinoMi5

oMg Retardish!

oMGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg G GET THAT PINK DRESS OFF ---