Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Moon

UT4 Assault - Ranking of maps for creation of a ramp up plan

1. AutoRIP 2. Asthenosphere 3. Bridge 4. Desolate][ 5. GolgothaAL 6. HiSpeed 7. Mazon 8. Submarinebase][ 9. The Dungeon]I[AL 10. OceanFloorAL 11. Lavafort][ 12. Ballistic 13. Riverbed]I[AL 14. GuardiaAL 15. RiverbedAL
  2. Moon

Showmatch for Epic personal

I rather have confirmation here so we know who we can count on. More the merrier is better. So far we havent set a date yet and I still need to know when people are usually around and available. Otherwise we are still at square one.
  3. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

Only 6 people signed out of 12 since we aim for a 6v6 game only. It's not a cup :)
  4. Moon

Done ;)
  5. Moon

I feel love is in the air :P
  6. Moon

Yes NoMercy. 99´ Assault all the way! Don't be afraid signing up. Earlier we know who can participate easier it gets to organize this to begin with. I for one have forgot about the launch aims on many launches so for this I wouldn't mind being launched for once :)
  7. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

Here is his last broadcast from the tournament
  8. Moon

Hello fellow UT99ers Assaulters! :D As most of you know by now there's UT4 with Assault in progress. We're waiting for maps to be remade and sorted out for gameplay and balancing. Smant Has told me that we should make a showmatch for Epic to watch so they understand what needs to be done in...
  9. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

So that's how Kris looks like. Now I can place the deep voice dude! :P
  10. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

Me and Vickies deserve a hello kitty T-Shirt for participating! Even though we were slaughtered :P
  11. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

so far not many people signing up for pugs. But if you join public server you can get a couple of games. Lots of newbies joins and leaves. Trying to show them the maps but not everyone cares about that and just run around a DM :). Hope it grows stronger as time goes by. Just waiting for more...
  12. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

Lets hock it up and see if it's able to run it Morphy! UT4 is awesome :D even though my aim lacks a bit still but its slowly getting there
  13. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

:nod: I approve of this post!
  14. Moon

Request for old Assault frag / gameplay videos

got quite a lot of UT movies on both computers tell me which one you like :)
  15. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

sign me up then. Me and bamse for 2v2 team :D
  16. Moon

UT4 2v2 Cup

Woot I'm not able to play with Bamselina? :( :( :( :( :(
  17. Moon

Starcraft 2

I assume the id is still the same as for in Wings of Liberty when moving over to Heart of the swarm. eXeMoon character code: 352
  18. Moon

Yako!

:bday: