Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Despise

TNT Awesome Spamthread

Hello!
  2. Despise

Despise

Thanks! :D :beer:
  3. Despise

starting Unreal tournament

Shithead.
  4. Despise

Hey Long Time !!

Stompaaaaaaa you little bastard! :beer:
  5. Despise

uta baby!

I never look in here, good timing I guess! :) Congrats Annie and Jas! :beer: You didnt let Caz near him I hope? Else you will have serious problems in a few years.
  6. Despise

LOL

Dont ask me why im posting here.
  7. Despise

The Moon's North Pole

Then you still need alot of pictures to show it like this, you know there is like a lot of shadow there! :rofl: Next hes gonna tell us they need to use a light with the camera to remove the shadow of the moon! :rolleyes:
  8. Despise

Looney!

:bday: Oude :mingun: lullo!
  9. Despise

TNT Awesome Spamthread

After that I was like; UNSTOPPABLE! I was like walkin behind them and was thinking: Do not shoot at him, do not shoot at him. Or you will fuck up still. Ofcourse after not even a second I went like: PJEW HEADSHOT. PJEW HEADHOT. I cant be like sneaky. Even though I tried for 10 years...
  10. Despise

TNT Awesome Spamthread

Neither have I for 7 years. Altho I might have spamed a bit around the year 2000! :rofl:
  11. Despise

TNT Awesome Spamthread

Mr Z spam a bit more and you will have more posts then me.
  12. Despise

Please click

Couldnt you just place it on the street and just drive over it? Shouldnt be to hard ;)
  13. Despise

Morten!

:bday:! Ur getting old!
  14. Despise

pictures pictures pictures

Biatch! Inflames! Inflames! Inflames...! November! Need to... Need to... get... GET TICKETS ! :mosher: :beer: :guitar:
  15. Despise

The Hobbit

:bday: Gazzz! Oh wait, this is about something else. /me slaps Rich!
  16. Despise

TNT Awesome Spamthread

Rejoin for a final match! We should atleast do that! :beer: Go out with a bang!
  17. Despise

LOL

Correct.
  18. Despise

LOL

I would help. But I only ever posted serious stuff.