Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Nekro

Mice

You may find this interesting to read too: http://www.esreality.com/?a=longpost&id=1265679&page=22
  2. Nekro

Mice

recently just changed to the Steelseries Ikari optical version, really good mouse I like it. I had an MS optical before but found it kept cutting out while i was playing, dont have this problem with the ikari tho!
  3. Nekro

UT3: Account names!

aye its awesome! Hope the community for it keeps growing tho!
  4. Nekro

binds help

thanks, still need to test this tho :-p will let you know how it goes when I get around to it :-p
  5. Nekro

UT3 Patch #2 Changelog

:thumb: cant wait for this to come! we need it!
  6. Nekro

An epic story

that brought back some funny memories :-p
  7. Nekro

binds help

Yup, im editing these: C:\Documents and Settings\Dan\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config UTInput.ini
  8. Nekro

binds help

Yeah, its weird tho, I add the lines, run the game, test it, doesnt work. When i go back to my ini, its removed the entrys I made and reverted back to how it was like i never even added them (I defo have tho!) :-/ Don't know whats happening.
  9. Nekro

binds help

You know what, setbind tab ducks works fine and all. But I have to do it everytime I load UT3, cus the bind disappears everytime I close UT3. Anyone knows why that is? :-/
  10. Nekro

binds help

I'm only playing insta so i dont know about that :-p Just thought i'd post that for our NW players! haha
  11. Nekro

binds help

piped weapon switching: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594419 e.g. Bind 2 weapons to the same key, to swap between the shockrifle and sniper etc.
  12. Nekro

UT3 server hosting

My friend Dysfunction in X offers some pretty good servers: http://s3xy-servers.co.uk/
  13. Nekro

Who is playing UT3??

yeah sucks, im affriad what ever game you play or protection that comes out, they'll still be cheats and cheaters. They have nothing better to do. I just hope Epic go really strict surely they can ban people from master server if caught cheating, just have a zero tollerance on cheats simple...
  14. Nekro

Who is playing UT3??

when they login, they need to accept and confirm and then send a friend request back for you too accept.
  15. Nekro

Who is playing UT3??

haha :-) Thanks Mate :wave: to you too! And yeh the return of ut3! See how it goes, ill be playing iCTF mostly! The game seems really good so far, tho I hope they keep fixing things and implementing new things like they have been. I really want to see a better UI, browser, demo recording put...
  16. Nekro

binds help

Subz your a bloody hero, setbind Tab Duck worked like a charm. Thanks for that! - Is it possible to show a name on mouse-over like in ut'99 (the other ut games too?)? Doesnt it already do that? - Is it possible to see/hear your own taunts if you kill somebody? Believe so :-p - Can you...
  17. Nekro

binds help

blah cant seem to fix it, heres my ini in a text file ir someone fancys working out how to get tab as the crouch key Thanks
  18. Nekro

binds help

Okay I got my console key working now, it was: [Engine.Console] ConsoleKey=F10 Dont know why it didnt work the first time I set it! Tho anyone know if its possible for me to have crouch as the tab key.... I cant set this in the in game settings... So if someone knows how to do this by...
  19. Nekro

demo rec ?

Well that sucks... why would they remove the feature to record your own demos? And I dont understand, so the feature was there in the original ut3, but the beta patches have removed it... so gay!
  20. Nekro

binds help

Hi, can anyone help me with this... what ive tried so far doesnt seem to work. I want my crouch key set to the TAB key. And I want my console key as F10 Can you tell me what and where I need to edit. I've tried this [Engine.Console] ConsoleKey=F10 And its not working for me...