Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Blade

:bday: Ulv!

:bday: m8! Have a great day :beer:
  2. Blade

Can some admin plz enlighten me plz...

We (NAC) played DoG yesterday (14th) and had the strange honor at playing NavaroneAL twice. But is U look at the server booking I see 7 maps each but NavaroneAL is not 1 of them though it's listed as additional map(s) As I see it when u chose to have a pilot map you chose 6 maps AND the pilot...
  3. Blade

24 SSD's ftw!

96dWOEa4Djs :D
  4. Blade

gg yesterday doggies!

gg m8's until Bridge came and I got fustrated and I started to flame which was kinda lame imo. So sry for that and I'm looking forward to our next friendly match ;)
  5. Blade

Can some admin enlighten me as to why...

3 div. schedules is LOCKED! Open it up ffs :P plz?
  6. Blade

bday Dj_AL!

:bday: jävla svenskar :P
  7. Blade

Leaked: X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer

Part 1 is on top, scrool down for part 2 of the trailer. Sabertooth and Gambit is in it too, oh boy :D http://www.pwhitrow.com/blog/entries/2008/07/29/x-men-origins-wolverine-leaked-trailer
  8. Blade

Happy bday Cassius!

:bday: Cassius :)
  9. Blade

:bday: !

SkullSquasher (34), Twister (24), spoq (22) :bday: guys!
  10. Blade

[NAC] seeks a few more active membersmembers

Since Terminator left for -vda- and Ulv is patrolling the Russian/Norwegian border we're seeking a few decent players who would like to have a good time and play a few or more matches for us. Since not all our active members can play everytime Decent dm skill and mapknowledge would be nice...
  11. Blade

Trafy m8...pssst in here plz.

:bday: Trafy !!!
  12. Blade

bday Retard!

:bday: Have a nice one m8 !!! :)
  13. Blade

pssst..in here Nephilim, Billabong, halo and mousen

:bday: m8's!!! :D
  14. Blade

DWAP Std AS leaving the league

Well the day has now come for DWAP to leave the league. We simply lost interest in the game, some members played since the league started, personally I've played in DWAP since March 2002 and some shorter :) We'd like to thx all the clans we played in the past, alot of good matches we have had...
  15. Blade

~[RÊ$]~Sirius13

Dunno if this belongs here but here goes..... Yesterday ~[RÊ$]~Sirius13 and the rest of ~[RÊ$]~ played vs Nil. I was on mIRC watching the game, suddenly I saw ~[RÊ$]~Sirius13 making fun of the DWAP tag, too bad I didn't make a copy of the log, but it was something like Danish Womens And...
  16. Blade

ULL

Saw U might leaving the league..... :( Who am I gonna flame now? GG lads :)
  17. Blade

RiS Rastamen in Slovenia....

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=3262 Keep ur hands off our lady U swedish geeks :shout: We're grownups....so don't mind our alzheimers light and medium :(