Dear god

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fuck me, is this UTA forums or fucking tinder???
:rofl:

I think Martz still technically pays for the forum, bart.
Thanks for responding.
Wow, he must have paid a fortune, seeing that this forum is still up running. :)

Hey hey :-D
Gut geht´s und selbst? Ich habe gar keinen Kontakt mehr. Ich glaube das letzte mal war ich vor 6 Jahren hier und habe was gepostet :-D
Solange alles gut ist, ist es doch klasse :)

Würde mich nur mal interessieren was CeCe so macht heute.

Very well mate, plodding on. Been working in your neck on the woods the past few months. Hows life treating you?

Nice to hear, aye back in Telford working now though. Telford/Shrewsbury.

What’s been happening with yourself then? Obviously still keeping busy, still gaming? Holidays planned? What happened to that beer I was gonna treat you too.

Give me some dates and let’s get it sorted!

What games you playing now UT has gone? Still speaking to Ian or has he drank that much wine he can no longer function.

ganja.gif

It was at my place in Belgium, 8 Doggies showed up! Vitzy, Scrote, Ulv, Pinny, Snuggs, Weirdo, RaveyDavey.
Bloody great weekend! I'm so tired right now :P

@Solar´ that list is only 7! you claimed 8 ;)

Driving from the the north east to Belgium is a bit a trek mate! I was going to fly from Newcastle, but then BMI happened so drove to B'ham and flew from there, so no, didnt take my PC! Though have to admit, i did consider driving at one point :) Glad I didnt as not enough sleep would have made the return drive horrendous!