yip

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Twnz is more ducking than w1sh, so i guess it's w1sh. FFS :lol: Torp

I want blame hogo now. Kicked his ass too! And how can you play
for -={Mi5}=- as an ex >ION< Member

I know we had a good time but the emphasis is on "was"

But when he was in >ION< they whooped your ass!

Neo, ninja, gazz, hogo, frost and mael....no mi5 team could beat them

Was that at the time twatino was botting? And you all still couldn’t beat them!!

Only time you guys had any chance was when hogo never played and gazz got banned....fact!

This is your side of view, Morphy. With the >ION< line up you said and the -={Mi5}=- line up i said, I believe we could had whooped their asses really hard.

Hogo statement?

It’s ok you saying could have, the thing is that lineup I mentioned fought vs ion quite a few times and you never beat them. Let’s face it, konnan, mc, fishy, twister, munkz and then whoever for the 6th would of stood a better chance.

Only times you had chances of beating ion was when gazz got banned and hogo was doing his freelancing between clans. It’s when the like of ace, apoc, rampage had to play you started to win. That’s not my view, that’s what happened :lol: I was around before ION formed so I doooooooooo remember these things.

Morphy,
that's not enough for me to say you're right. We had a Duel against >ION> With the lineup i said.
Neo, Ninja, Frost, Mael, Grippo, Rampage played for >ION> and we won them! There you are right, gazz and Hogo wasn't playing on that said day.

Munkz could have played for latino, then we would be even stronger.
Fishy was the least skilled at this compilation, but he was an good team player and provided good tactics

Exactly gazz and hogo were up there as the best upfront defenders. We both know that, ramp and grippo were no replacements for them two though it did make the matches a lot closer :lol:

Suppose we could compare and debate it all day. Tbh in that period I don’t think there would be a starting 6 that would beat that ion lineup. Find it quite funny though that hogo has his hands in 3 pies and enjoyed the rotation:lol:

Yes we could compare it every day, pure speculation. Coz there was no

Neo, Ninja, Frost, Mael, gazz, Hogo versus McNeill, Konnan, Twister, Stylefish, Munkz, Samy

I also remember that McNeill and Konnan led the 2v2 League

Ion pld vs mi5 with that team on two occasions I believe? And twice won. I’m not sure of mi5 team that pld vs them but I’d imagine it wouldn’t matter because they’d lose anyway.

Mi5 might have had more skilled players but they are had more egos and not as much team play which let’s face it is more important then having certain selfish players.

Morphy,
I haven't played vs >ION< where they had the lineup Neo, Ninja, Frost, Mael, gazz, Hogo

Ofc it matter who could/can backup, otherwise you would not have said ramp and grippo were no replacements for gazz and Hogo.
When I played against >ION<
They had four members playing of the lineup you enumerated.
-={Mi5}=- McNeill, Konnan, Twister, Stylefish, Latino, Samy

Plus we had at least three team skilled members in irc and icq to back up! I think would had hogo and gazz jumped in it for ramp and grippo it would have made no difference.
I can say, too. McNeill could had recruited mTw|cRuSh, shuuk'gitz and sas wulv. And they could had replaced twister, fishy and latino.

Could had| could had

We won 'em.

Few weeks later >ION< had left the league on grounds unknown to me. That's what happaned and fact is.
And we were not egos either, we were an leet Team.

I don't want say >ION< was bad. They were skilled as fuck, otherwise they would not have 37 wins, only 3 loses and only 1 draw, in the time they were active

Your going on about matches when gazz got banned! That’s why you never played against him!!!

IONs interest went when gazz got banned, which let’s face it was a joke.

Your missing my point, I have no interest in you personally when you pld vs ION what I’m saying if you played va them BEFORE gazz got banned and when hogo was full time you’d stand no chance. Let’s not forget when ION formed Mi5 we’re the team who were no.1 on top of the world. Then a certain group came working there up and thrashed everyone through there team play and tactics, not just individual egos! Why didn’t you play when ION played with the 6 I said? Not good enough?

I honestly think back then no team could beat: neo, ninja, frost, mael, gazz and hogo! I reckon bilbo himself could put this to bed as he was playing for them both at the same time :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Hogo
I played for Mi5 as ion did not play with the lineup as you say. Neo, ninja, frost, mael, gazz and hogo were other times, since I was not in the Assault area. It's ok for me that you believe no team could win against them. I have my faith and you have yours.

Exactly gazz and hogo were up there as the best upfront defenders. We both know that, ramp and grippo were no replacements for them two though it did make the matches a lot closer :lol:

Suppose we could compare and debate it all day. Tbh in that period I don’t think there would be a starting 6 that would beat that ion lineup. Find it quite funny though that hogo has his hands in 3 pies and enjoyed the rotation:lol:

Lol if only you knew how many clans I was playing in. Nearly a clan war every night, was just a pain when two clans I played for played each other! Saying that, I never shared tactics and just did it to play as much as possible. I played in Mi5 both as an official player (for a short time) and also under an alias for a fair bit longer. Great times . I would say that one of my best clan wars was >ION< versus BOT. Everyone said we would lose and they were a good team but we won and I reckon had the game of my life in getting objectives and defending. Would love to see some of the old IRC logs