[Suspended] -nRg-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
Suspended from league and PUG for making racist remarks against a community member.

-nRg-
Clans: [AAK], os.

Actions taken: Account suspended until 09/09/2010
The player is additionally warned that the account will permanently be banned from league on the next occasion.

Clans [AAK] and os., please get a new leader and match arranger in the meanwhile.

League rules

I am also looking at his comments in UTA players gallery. His retarded comments has been removed.

Last edited:
Hi,

I post this to explain myself.

During a 1on1 on the DoG public server agsinst Biebel, we flamed another and in the heat of the battle I said "shut up, n***a".
This is unfortunate and I want to apologize for that, if that has hurt your feelings.
I cannot find any rule in the league to back this ban up as this happened on a public server.
As I have already said that I regret this but I fail to find any relation between public and league server in this matter.
For cheating on public servers the UTA rules are extended only because of the implication that cheats could have been used in a league game.
Why so for insults? I like to have an explaination for this.
Once again Sorry but we're all no saints. Honestly, under pressure in a 1vs1 we all use words that we don't mean.

Regards,
Energy

@brain, ah yes thx for ur Post in this ban Thread, so yes iam the only 1 in uta gallery that gives retardet comments...

To understand a process we have to watch behind the curtain.

With the deepest possible respect infront of the UTA League Founders, the Donators, the various Players that work behind the curtain with all their personal effort for example Map Inventors, Organiser, Squad Match Arranger, Squad Leader, Clan Leader, Moderators, Server Admins, Idea Generator, individual League Players and the UTA league itself, it is consistent that all human beings that work together to run this league with their passion have the claim to enjoy their time.

To ensure the joy while playing UT99 and to ensure that the joy for all those that help and contribute to the UTA-League is in the best possible way thanked, all human beings work together and watch with eagle-eyes that their joy is preserved.

That indicates that the UTA idea can only prosper if it follows higher aims. That includes to lose a game as a good loser. You can see that worldwide in every popular sport. Therefore you can see that as an unspoken rule.
With this rule a sport contest is only possible to run.

The UTA league shares therefore your apology and your concrete proposal to integrate in this league as a saint.
An orchestra does also only work if they all play together.

Players that do not share the UTA idea can search for other life hobbies or life vocations like Poker stars, Billiard winner, Nobel Prize winner or everything else that they like.

With this in mind all League Admins wish you all a happy gaming time! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your explaination meteor. I will clearify my point for you.
I read you're talking about an unspoken rule, I don't see how ANY unspoken rule can be applied in any case.
Would you please give me another explaination how the application of an unspoken rule cannot be purely arbitrary?
Additionally I would like to underline that this has happened on a public server and NOT on a league's server,
and therefore no violation of the "UTA unspoken rule" has been committed.
In what universe is it objective to have the clanleader of an insulted member (in his role as an admin) who dislikes me to enforce an unspoken rule? and is this standart Ban Time 6 Month ? ?

Regards,
Energy

League rules for cheating and misconduct

Let me quote the most important part:

League rules said:
While non-League public servers do not fall under direct jurisdiction of the League, if appropriate evidence is provided, cheating on a public server will be seen as an implication to use cheats within League servers; therefore it is at the discretion of League Administration as to whether penalties are incurred as a result of actions performed on non-League servers.

Of course it is not done with cheating alone. General misconduct is included in these words. This is what I think Meteor has meant with the "unspoken rule".

To answer some of your questions:

1) I am not Biebel's clanleader and even if I was, as the clan TNT is not involved in the matter I don't see why I shouldn't be doing my job as a league admin.
2) No, the decision to ban you was not done by me alone. Every single league ban is discussed within the whole admin team and we agree together on a possible punishment. I was just the one posting this thread.
3) Yes, 6 months is a standard ban time for racism. If you look at past bans, e.g. GRZ who was initially permanently banned, you can even call it quite low.

To others: Sorry, but only league admins and the player(s) involved are allowed to post in this forum.
If you want to start a (serious) discussion, use another place.
It's unnecessary to mention that stupid posts won't be approved at all.

2. Sorry biebel but you should be aware of the fact that I like to flame now and thenand during our 1vs1 I freaked out but anyway I thinkt that we're old enough to sort it out by ourselves, so plz answer me Biebel.
Here on Uta, icq, or irc.

I so did not wanted to reply on this thread but here we go.

NRG,

Sure, there is a lot of flaming in UT, but there is a thin line between flaming and insulting people personally. It is evident that you crossed that line. This game is supposed to be fun. Only you, me and the admins know what you said, I cba to put it out there.

Don't expect me (and others) not to report such things, it is how the system works. I don't expect any pitty either. About your apology, yes I'm sure you want to get this undone but accepting your apology will not change your action and does not guarantee anything. Bottomline is, people should think before they act.

Yes, I'm sure that my report contributed to the admins decision to ban you, but tbh this is out of my hands. Unless the admins can convince me otherwise, it does not matter if I accept your apology or not. The way I see it, you and me are done.