Recent content by Zeus

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Z

HEY BITCHES! :o) I'm back! nice to see you lot

heya :o) got your attention now do I? So, how's it hanging, just noticed yer back in div2, great job guys, yer really worth it. Btw, tried UT2k3 yet? It's really nice, we'll prolly make a squad for it in LuNa, either bombing run or CTF, hope to see you guys there too. Anyway, congrats on...
  2. Z

Look back

/me stretches the bones of his since long rotten corpse Damn it was a long time since I used this forum :) But here I am! Congratulations on your arrival to Div2 guys! I've been checking in now and then to check how you were doing, didnt notice until now :) I'll stop by your IRC again...
  3. Z

Guess who's here...

Hmm.... GIMME THAT CONTRACT WHICH I DID NOT SIGN! :D :) I'm fine thx, nothing special going on atm. Taz's 23 now, gotta go now, time to re-install the server(s). will be without connection for the rest of the day... *sniff* :P cya
  4. Z

Guess who's here...

Lo all good 'ol mates! Thought I'd stop by at your place, since it happens that Lenin and Pika does the same :party2: So, how are you all? How's SUYM doing overall then? Planning a come-back to TO maybe? ;) It's Taz's birthday today, so I need to go get him a present :D See if I...