Recent content by Wker_86

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. W

DoG Servers Update - January 2009

damn im bored :( setup some paypal donation page and ill gives sum money as im sure many will
  2. W

Flak Lamness on Overlord

im gona be away for like 7 weeks as of tomorrow.. so bye everyone till i come back
  3. W

Flak Lamness on Overlord

Im sorry but more and more noobs on std assault these days (dont ask me why) overlord boiler nearly ALWAYS taken. i make 2 choises (random).. awlays spawn and come up the tunnels and defend in which case launches win because lack of sniper. or i become sniper and they get the boiler room !!
  4. W

Flak Lamness on Overlord

Im sorry but i feel the way i do about this and i cant help it.. too many times a good game with solid defence and good attackers just gets wrecked when some deseperate "idiot" lucks it with flak cannon .. i think the level designer wanted the attackers to get inside the control cabin. i...
  5. W

Flak Lamness on Overlord

Anyone do this openly and wanna tell me why? I cant understand it.. pure lamness and luck.. if your in the position to be dancing around shooting flak up towards the objective you have time to do a hammer jump up there and finish it properly.. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
  6. W

Lets Have A Joke Thread

loooool
  7. W

The camera never lies!

taken on a sony erricson k800i
  8. W

The camera never lies!

9. W

Lets Have A Joke Thread

Stevie Wonder was playing his first ever gig in Tokyo and the venue was absolutely packed to the rafters. In a bid to break the ice with his new audience he asked if anyone would like him to play a request. A little old Japanese man jumped out of his seat in the first row and shouted at...
  10. W

Lets Have A Joke Thread

THE CREATION OF PUSSY Seven wise men with knowledge so fine, created a pussy to their design. First was a butcher, smart with wit, using a knife, he have it a slit. Second was a carpenter, strong and bold, with a hammer and chisel, he gave it a hole. Third was a tailor, tall and...
  11. W

Pwned a noob soo hard

hey did u get conclusive proof? im just going by what i seen.. im quite sure he's an aimbotter and when i challenge him about it he left server without a word
  12. W

Pwned a noob soo hard

If you aint got anything decent to say.. dont say it. you're attempts to bait me into a flame-war/argument wont succeed.. goto a flamers forum where people bitch with one another for that kinda stuff.
  13. W

Pwned a noob soo hard

I think your the one with issues.. this thread aint ment to be taken seriously :rolleyes:
  14. W

Pwned a noob soo hard

anyone played with IfeElfsborg ??
  15. W

Pwned a noob soo hard

Err since when is american a race?